McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!

When she woke up, she was definitely somewhere else. It was completely dark outside and they were back in the car, driving down the highway. She was still cuddled up in the blanket, but her head was now resting on Hoodie's lap. Hoodie himself was sleeping with his head resting against the window.

(Y/N) looked into the front where Toby and Masky had switched spots. Masky was leaned over in the passenger seat, fast asleep. Toby was strangely calm, with one hand on the wheel and his eyes focused on the road.

"Tobes," (Y/N) whispered.

He flinched then looked in the rear-view mirror at her.

"Oh, hey," he smiled.

(Y/N) went to sit up when she realized that Hoodie had his arm across her. She didn't want to disturb him so she laid back down.

"What did I miss?" She asked.

"We just packed everything up and now we're headed back home. We should get there in the late morning so you should probably go back to sleep," Toby responded.

"How did I get in the car though?" (Y/N) asked.

"Hoodie insisted on carrying you instead of waking you up," Toby laughed.

(Y/N) smiled and closed her eyes.

"Night Tobes," she whispered.

"Night."

...............

"But Masky, I'm hungryyy," (Y/N) whined.

It was now nine in the morning. Toby and Masky had switched places again and almost everyone was up and stirring.

"We'll be home in two hours, can it wait?" Masky asked.

"It's not regular hunger, it's that hunger," (Y/N) said.

Masky looked up in the rearview mirror at Hoodie for support, who just nodded in (Y/N)'s direction. Masky sighed.

"You're no help."

Hoodie smiled nonetheless and continued watching footage on his camera.

"Alright, fine," Masky muttered, "But how is anyone willingly going to give us raw meat?"

"Your problem, not mine," (Y/N) smiled in the backseat.

Masky grumbled and pulled off into the nearest exit. As he did so, he took the map from Toby, who was now sleeping, and located the nearest McDonalds.

After just a few minutes, they were ordering at the drive through. Masky turned back to Hoodie.

"I can't leave my mask on, can I?" He asked.

Hoodie shook his head.

Masky sighed and turned forward again. (Y/N) saw him slip off his mask and she tried to peek around the seat to finally see his face, but he angled himself so she couldn't see.

They pulled up to the kiosk and a woman's voice bursted out of it.

"Hello, welcome to McDonalds, go ahead whenever you're ready."

"Hi yeah I'd like a small black coffee, uh.. some hot cakes and.... can we get three raw patties?" Masky asked.

"I'm sorry sir, you asked for three raw patties?" The woman asked.

"Yeah, um... our dog's with us and he has a heart condition," Masky lied, "He can only eat raw meat."

There was silence from the woman for a moment before she said,

"Okay, sir, anything else?"

"Nope that'll be all."

"Okay $5.98 at the first window."

There was no one else in line so they pulled up instantly to the pay window. (Y/N) noticed that they could most likely see her, so she pulled up her hood and tried to hide her face.

"Hi, hon, that'll be $5.98," A plump woman said inside the building.

Masky handed her the payment and took the change and receipt before pulling up and getting the food. He handed the hot cakes to Hoodie, who eagerly started eating them, and three raw patties to (Y/N). She wolfed them down instantly.

"How long'll that last you?" Masky asked as he pulled back on his mask.

"Usually three days. When I got sick that was four days," (Y/N) said.

Masky nodded and drove back onto the highway, continuing their way home.