Two Months Left

(Y/N) shuffled into the kitchen, with Hoodie trailing behind her as usual. With a poorly-stifled yawn, she looked up to see the morning scene, which by now, didn't surprise her.

Slpendorman was the one cooking now, and instead of the mild protein that Slenderman had inflicted upon them, Splendor made sure that they basically digested a 10-gallon protein shake at every meal.

As usual, the meal was half-eaten by many, and mostly discarded by Sally. Even EJ, who's diet consisted strictly of kidneys, was forced to eat the breakfast that morning.

(Y/N) leaned back in her seat and groaned, clutching her stomach in her arms. Not only did it hurt from the constant protein intake, but from the upping of the intensity of the sparring.

(Y/N) sighed and leaned her head onto Hoodie's shoulder, who had also pushed away his plate.

"When can this be over?" She whispered to him.

He only wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head, still not completely comfortable speaking around the others.

(Y/N) watched the kitchen door open, and Slender stepped in. With one turn of his head, he looked at the unhappy people at the table before turning to his brother.

"I thought I told you to lay off a little," Slender said.

"Well," Splendor said, "I want them ready as much as you do, and if that means giving them stomach aches then so be it."

Slender leaned his hand on the island and glared at his brother, who had been acting this way since he had arrived.

"Can I at least tell Trender and Offender to go easy on them today?" He asked.

"You can try," Splendor answered, "But I doubt they'll listen. Again, we want this as much as you do."

Slender rose up from the island, his gaze burning into Splendor, before storming out of the room. The aggressive slamming of his office door made (Y/N) flinch against Hoodie's side.

She sighed before grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room and to her own. Flopping down onto the sheets of her bed, she dragged him down with her.

"I just want to stay like this forever," she said after a little while.

Hoodie seized the top of his mask and pulled it off of his face before pressing his cheek to her chest.

"I do too," he sighed.

(Y/N) lightly giggled and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Do you just want to skip training today?" She asked.

"I really really want to."

(Y/N) wrapped her arms around Brian's shoulders and pulled him up into her. But just as she had buried her face in the crook of his neck, loud retching sounds could be heard coming from down the hall.

(Y/N) sighed again as Brian removed his face from her chest and gave her a quick kiss.

"Good luck babe, I'll see you outside," he said with a smile.

(Y/N) smirked at his figure pulling his mask over his head again as he ran out the door. The moment was only interrupted by the retching again.

She got up from her spot on her unmade bed before trekking down the hall. Leaning in the bathroom door frame, she watched EJ pour his stomach into the toilet.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"No," Jack coughed before gagging again and upchucking.