[ 1 ]

♪ Alarm Clock ⏰ Sound ♪

The loud sound of the alarm clock woke Mina at exactly 6'O clock in the morning. She sits up with eyes closed and turn to the left side and grabs the alarm clock and nonchalantly throw it on the wall and goes back lying in her bed.

After about 5 minutes, a woman with two big round eyes came in her door knocking it two times before entering. The woman shake her head upon seeing Mina still sleeping and the broken alarm clock.

"That was the thousandth alarm clock you have destroyed." the woman says in her normal loud voice.

The woman approaches Mina in her bed and now her face is just a hand away from Mina's right side.

"Wake Up!!!" the woman shouted.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" Mina says as she sits up holding her right ear.

"Jihyo, you know you don't need to shout since your voice is already loud. Do you want to damage my ears that much." Mina added.

Jihyo stand straight up while laughing because of the misery she had cause to Mina early in the morning.

"It's your fault. If you have just wake up earlier because of your alarm clock, then I won't need to wake you up." Jihyo defended.

"Whatever" Mina shrugged and rise up from sitting and walk to her bathroom.

"Be fast and come down. Let's have breakfast." Jihyo said and walk out of Mina's room.

"Yes!!" Mina shout from the bathroom as she prepares herself.

Mina and Jihyo is now having their breakfast. Mina is silently eating her pancake with honey on top and bacon drowning in Heinz ketchup.

"It's first day of school and I'm hoping you won't cause any trouble. We are always seeing each other at home and I always end up seeing you again in school specifically in my office. Aren't you getting tired of my face already?" Jihyo says while looking at Mina.

"You know I love you Jihyo and I won't get tired of your beautiful face." Mina says smiling at Jihyo with innocent look and goes back looking at her food.

"But I do get tired of your voice" Mina mumbled.

"What?" Jihyo asks Mina as she heard her mumbling to herself.

"Nothing" Mina says looking back up to Jihyo as she shakes her head.

"Anyway, please behave. Okay?" Jihyo says.

"Yes, boss." Mina answered.

Mina and Jihyo are second cousins but since they grew up together they are more like sisters. Jihyo is the student council president since students look up to her and their family owned the JYP University. They are both in their 2nd year.

Mina is popular in their school because of her beauty and cold behavior. Most students loves and scared of her. She always end up in the student council office in her 1st year with her two best friends namely Momo and Sana. The trouble are mostly causes by SaMo. Those two are just too much clumsy which ends causing problem to other students. Well, scratch the word mostly since all of those issues are SaMo's fault. Mina is just being drag in their issue since they are always together but Mina enjoys watching those two crackheads so she just internally laughs out of it.

Mina is not even sure how she ends up being friends with the two since those two are totally opposite of her. The quite she is, the louder those two are.