[ 9 ]

Chaeyoung is waiting in the bench near the tree where she met Mina for the first time. She busied herself by sketching in her pad while waiting.

After a few minutes, Mina came with a single rose in her hand as she approaches Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung." Mina calls Chaeyoung attention who haven't notice her yet since she is sketching.

Chaeyoung turn around and walk near Mina. She smiles at Mina.

She see the rose in Mina's hand. "Someone gave you a rose? That was sweet." Chaeyoung said to start a conversation since Mina is not speaking.

"Oh. This. No, I got this for someone." Mina said.

Chaeyoung just nods when silent air surrounds them.

"So.... what is it you wanted to talk about." Chaeyoung asked since Mina getting nervous and did say anything.

"ILIKEYOU" Mina said in span of one second.

"You like me?" Chaeyoung asked trying to clarify so Mina nods.

"Okay... I guess I like you too?" Chaeyoung said not sure what to reply.

"No. Not that kind of like. I like like you really. Like romantically." Mina said frustrated when Chaeyoung did not get what she mean.

"Oh...." Chaeyoung said as a big O appear in her mouth.

"This rose if for you." Mina handed the rose to Chaeyoung.

"Thank you. That was sweet of you." Chaeyoung received the rose from Mina's hand.

"Are we together now?" Mina asked.

"What?!" Chaeyoung shouted shock.

"I said I like you so are we together now?" Mina said.

"You mean like girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina nod innocently.

"Ah. E-Eh?" Chaeyoung stuttered not sure what to say because she was shocked. This is the first time someone confess to her.

"You like me too right?" Mina questioned.

Chaeyoung nods her head while in deep thoughts.

'Is this how it works? She likes me romantically and I like her too but not sure how deep. I just met her last week. This is crazy.' Chaeyoung thoughts.

"Then we are girlfriends." Mina said as she smiles at Chaeyoung.

"Let's go. I will accompany you going to your class. It is almost 11 already." Mina said waking Chaeyoung from her thoughts.

Mina hold her hand as they walk on they way to her class. Chaeyoung keeps on looking at Mina during their walk. Still trying to puzzle on what did just happen.

'Did I just get myself a girlfriend without realizing?' Chaeyoung thoughts.

They are in front of Chaeyoung's classroom so they stop.

"I will be back after your class so we can have lunch together. I will be in library while waiting for you. Bye." Mina said and kiss her on the cheek and run away happily.

'She is really happy. I guess this is fine.' Chaeyoung said to herself as she goes inside her room.

Chaeyoung notice all of her classmates are looking at her so she look at them questioning.

"Your Mina sunbae's girlfriend?" one of her classmate asked.

"Ah.. yes?" Chaeyoung answered.

"Wow. You're lucky. I wanna be you." someone said.

"I'm jealous. How did you get her?" one of her classmate asked.

Chaeyoung shrugged as their teacher get inside so they started their class.