[ 13 ]

*Cough Cough* The moment was interrupted when they heard a killing cough. They look behind and there is the killer penguin.

Sana immediately release Chaeyoung and goes back to her seat and smile at Mina innocently.Mina placed their food on the table as she sits beside Chaeyoung.

"So, why are you hugging my Chaeyoung? SANA" Mina asked while glaring at Sana.

"Nothing. Chaeyoung is just being too cute so I hug her." Sana answered with both hands intertwined as she look away from Mina since she was scared of her.

"I know MY Chaeyoung is cute but you are not to hug her. I am only the one allowed to do that." Mina said.

"I have not even hug her." Mina mumble as she sulked.

Chaeyoung heard it since they were sitted together and she finds Mina cute while sulking so she hugs Mina from her side.

"There. There. I am hugging you now so don't sulk." Chaeyoung said.

Mina smiled immediately and look at Chaeyoung with love.

"Too sweet....." SaMo said in unison.

Chaeyoung was embarrassed so she slowly release the hug which causes Mina to pout again because of lost of contact.

Chaeyoung patted her hair and said "You're cute." and the pout was replace with smile again in Mina's face.

After they finished eating, Mina walk Chaeyoung to her next class.

"I will wait you in the parking lot after class." Mina said.

"No need. I still need to go to work." Chaeyoung said.

"I know which is why I will drove you there." Mina said.

"I can take a bus." Chaeyoung insisted.

"No, you are my girlfriend so I need to make sure your safe and I want to be with you. It's final. Until what time your work is?" Mina said.

"Okay. I have four hours of work so until 9 PM." Chaeyoung answered.

"Every what day is your work?" Mina asked.

"Every Monday to Thursday only." Chaeyoung answered.

"Good. We can have a date in weekend then. I need to go to my class. See you later." Mina said as she walks out.