[ 11 ]

Mina is standing outside the classroom of Chaeyoung. Everyone walking around the area were giving her a glance.

"What is Mina sunbae doing here in 1st year area?"

"Is it true that she is dating a 1st year so she is here?"

"Mina sunbae is taken I can't"

Mina didn't bother on what other students were saying as she looks at the front door waiting for her lover to come out.

Every students who came out the classroom of Chaeyoung greeted Mina with a smile and a 20 degree bow but Mina keep her cold face not returning the greeting. She don't like interacting with other people.

As Chaeyoung come out the room, Mina smiles in response and approaches her.

"Hi Chaengie." Mina said.

"Mina sunbae, you're really here." Chaeyoung said.

"Ofcourse, I said so and remove the sunbae. I don't like it." Mina said and pout.

"Okay, Minari. Stop pouting now." Chaeyoung said as she smiles on the cute Mina in front of her and she pats Mina hair.

"Minari?" Mina said delighted since Chaeyoung patted her hair.

"Yap, since you call me Chaengie and you don't like the sunbae part so I will give you a nickname and that's Minari." Chaeyoung said.

"I like it! Let's go to the canteen. You must be hungry already." Mina said as she intertwined her right hand to Chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung was taken a bit but then let me Mina drag her to the canteen.