[ 19 ]

Chaeyoung finally had enough. She know something is wrong. She stand in front of Mina looking directly at Mina's face.

Mina felt Chaeyoung's stares so she look up at Chaeyoung's eyes.

They were silent for a minute. Just looking at each other.

"Tell me." Chaeyoung said breaking the silence.

"Tell you what?" Mina asked.

"Why are like this? I know something is wrong so tell me what is it." Chaeyoung said seriously.

Mina take a deep breath and asked "Do you love me?".

"Why are you asking?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Just tell me you don't love me and not answering my question with another question!" Mina snapped.

Chaeyoung was taken aback since this is first time Mina shout in front of her. She looks at Mina shocked and out of words.

"You should have said you don't love me earlier and break up with me and not like this that you will cheat on me. I love you Chaeyoung and I'm willing to let you go if that would make you happy even with someone else." Mina said while sobbing.

"You love me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I said a lot but that is the only thing you heard. And, yes I do love you but it's not--" Mina said in disbelief.

Mina wasn't able to finished her words when Chaeyoung pulls her nape and attached their lips together in a kiss.

The kiss is innocent, soft, and calming.

Mina cried harder during the kiss. Her first kiss that she had been waiting for so long with the person she loves. But, she felt something is wrong so she pulls away from the kiss.

"Why did you do that?" Mina asked abit angry since it was unexpected kiss.

"I love you too, Minari" Chaeyoung sincerely said.

"You love me too?" Mina asked.

"Yes. I love you so much." Chaeyoung said with a smile as she gave Mina peck on her lips.

"If you love, then why did you cheat on me?" Mina felt happy when Chaeyoung said she loves her but still she asked.

"Cheat? I will never do that to you. You are the only woman in my life, Mina." Chaeyoung said.

"Then who's the girl with you yesterday whom you gave a necklace?" Mina asked seriously.

Chaeyoung tried to remember yesterday's event when it finally hit her.

"You mean Somi?" Chaeyoung asked.

"See. You really have a mistress." Mina angrily said.

Chaeyoung suddenly laughs loud.

Mina looks at her in disbelief and anger.

"You're cheating on me and now you're laughing?" Mina said.

Chaeyoung held both Mina's hand with hers. Mina tried to let go but Chaeyoung held on to it tightly so she can't release.

"Listen Mina." Chaeyoung said seriously and Mina finally stop.

"Myoui Mina, I love you. The girl yesterday was Somi and she is a friend of mine nothing else. Okay?" Chaeyoung said.

"And the necklace you are talking about.." Chaeyoung paused as she released one of Mina's hand as she get something in her pocket.

Chaeyoung lift up her right hand as she hang the necklace so Mina could see it.

"This necklace is for you." Chaeyoung said.

"Really? Then why did she hug you?" Mina continued to asked.

"She is my friend and she is a dork. She wants this necklace but this is only for you. I have worked hard for this For You." Chaeyoung said.

"Really?" Mina asked again.

"Yes. I love you, Mina. Aren't you going to get it? I will give it to other if you don't like it." Chaeyoung said.

"Nope. Never. Wear it on me." Mina said as she finally smiles.

Mina hold her hair up as Chaeyoung wears it on her neck.

"It's beautiful. I love it and I love you." Mina said as she hugs Chaeyoung.

"I love you too." Chaeyoung answered as she hugs back.