[ 16 ]

Today is Sunday and Mina and Chaeyoung will have their first date ever.

Mina is now in front of Chaeyoung apartment. She is playing a game in her phone as she waits for Chaeyoung.

After a while, Mina feel the presence of someone in front of her so she stops her game and look in front of her.

Chaeyoung standing in black long sleeves and blue pants.

"You never fail to amaze me

"You never fail to amaze me. You're so pretty." Mina said lovingly.

"And so are you." Chaeyoung replied.

As cliche as it is, they go to Amusement park for their date

"Minari, let's play there." Chaeyoung pointed in a carnival game with plushy prizes.

"Sure. What do you want to have?" Mina asked.

"I want that one." Chaeyoung smiles as she excitedly points to the penguin-tiger plushy.

"I'll get it for you

"I'll get it for you. I'm not a game master for nothing." Mina said.

"You need a total of 50 points to get that. You have three tries." the worker said as she handed three darts to Mina.

Mina paid for it and look at the balloon on the wall which have 5 to 30 points equivalent.

"Minari.. Fighting!" chaeyoung cheered Mina.

"For Chaeyoung." Mina said as she throws the first dart. It landed on a balloon with 10 points.

"Fighting! Fighting!" Chaeyoung continued to cheer.

Mina throws the second dart which landed on balloon gaining 20 points.

"Yes! 20 more. Minari, Fighting. You can do it." Chaeyoung said.

For the last chance, Mina look at the balloon with 20 points which surrounded by other ballons with 5 and 10 points.

She aims on it as she heard Chaeyoung not so silently praying beside her.

"For my Chaengie." Mina said and throw the last dart.

And Mina closes her eyes as she is not ready to check the result yet.

"YES!!! YES!!" she heard Chaeyoung squeal so she open her eyes and look at the result. The last dart falls in 20 points gaining her an exactly of 50 points in total.

Chaeyoung jogs at the counter as the worker handed her the prize.

She hugs it tenderly and jumps in joy.

Mina smiles seeing Chaeyoung happy and that it is because of her.

Chaeyoung looks at Mina and gave her a hug.

"Thank you, Minari. I love it so much. I will treasure her." Chaeyoung said excitedly as she withdraw the hug.

"Her?" Mina asked.

"Yes. It's a girl and I'll name her Mimi" Chaeyoung said.

"Mimi?" Mina questioned.

"Yes, because she's from you so her name should came from your name." Chaeyoung said proudly.

"Okay. Mimi... What a cute name for our baby." Mina said smiling.

They continued their date until afternoon and get on the Ferris wheel when sunset is about to began. They watch as the beautiful sun hides.