[ 4 ]

"What did just happen?" Mina mumble to herself.

"What do you mean what happen?" Mina heard someone said causing her to jump in her sit and then stand up.

"Yah!!! Sana, don't appear like a ghost like that. You scare the hell out of me." Mina yells while looking at Sana and Momo who are laughing seeing her shocked.

"Let's eat. I am so hungry." Momo says with a pout while rubbing her stomach.

"Don't pout. You look like an ugly duckling. Let's go." Mina said and walk going to the canteen.

"I am not! I am a cute duck." Momo whined while they are following Mina from behind.

"Aren't you going to correct the duck part?" Sana questioned.

"As long as I am cute. The verb is more important than the subject." Momo reason out.

Sana just shrugged and they continue their way to the canteen.

They are now eating their lunch when Sana asked.

"So, what happened earlier before we arrived?" Sana said.

"hmm?" Mina look at her with question asking her what she means.

"Earlier before we arrived for lunch. You said what did just happened to yourself." Sana said.

Mina immediately remembered the event earlier causing heat to go up in her head. She looks down in her food while shaking her head.

"Nothing" Mina said.

"Nothing. Really. Then why are you blushing?" Sana questioned.

"The food is hot." Mina said.

"You are half way finished of your food and you just now realize that it is hot?" Sana continued teasing.

Mina immediately finished her food and stand up.

"I need to do something." Mina said as she walk out of the canteen.

"Something definitely happened." Momo said.

"Interesting..." Sana said smirking.