[ 18 ]

It is morning. Day 8 of the month and Michaeng's monthsary. Mina woke up when someone knock on her room's door.

"Mina, you're girlfriend is already here and I need to go already. You should entertain your girl." Mina's mom said.

"A minute mom." Mina said and then she sits up.

Mina remembers the event yesterday and how she sleeps crying her sorrow. She felt down early in the morning.

This day is supposed to be a very special day but it seems to be not. She internal battling herself if she will confront Chaeyoung about was she sees yesterday.

She walk down the stairs and saw Chaeyoung sitting in the couch while drinking a tea.

When Chaeyoung heard someone descend the stairs, she looks in it and sees Mina. She stands up and walk in front of Mina.

"Good morning, Minari. Why you look like you've been crying in your sleep?" Chaeyoung asked as wipes the dry tears in Mina's cheeks.

"Nothing. I had just a nightmare." Mina lied as her tears started to form in her eyes again.

Chaeyoung engulf her in an embrace. "It's just a dream. Stop crying. You know your breaking my heart seeing you cry." Chaeyoung said as looks directly in Mina and gave both of her cheeks a kiss.

Mina gulps invisibly trying to believe Chaeyoung is sincere with her.

"Let's have breakfast first." Mina said changing the topic since she don't want to confront Chaeyoung yet.

They ate silently the breakfast prepared by Mina's mom before she left.

"Your mom is a good cook." Chaeyoung praises Mina's mom as she finish eating.

"It's just a pancake, Chaeyoung." Mina said as she eats the last piece of her pancake.

Chaeyoung felt the heavy air surrounds them. She continues to observe Mina as they clean their plates. When they finally finished cleaning, Mina excused herself to take a shower.

Chaeyoung sits on Mina's bed while waiting. After about an hour, Mina walk out of the bathroom fully dress.

"What are we going to do today?" Mina asked without looking at Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung finally had enough. She know something is wrong. She stand in front of Mina looking directly at Mina's face.