[ 12 ]

Mina and Chaeyoung approach the table where SaMo were seated.

"Ohhhh.. MiChaeng's here." Momo said as she keeps eating her food.

"I see. I see. You both are cute together." Sana said.

"I know." Mina said as she guides Chaeyoung to sit and she sits beside her.

"What do you want to eat Chaengie?" Mina asked.

"I'll just order mine." Chaeyoung said.

"No. You sit here and I will order for both of us." Mina said.

"Okay. Just same as yours as long as there no beans. It's fine." Chaeyoung said.

"You hate beans?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"I'll remember it. Okay, I will order now." Mina said as she goes to buy their lunch.

Chaeyoung is now left alone with Sana and Momo.

"So... You and Mina are dating?" Sana asked.

Chaeyoung was kinda intimidated on how SaMo is looking at her and on how serious Sana when she asked.

"A-ah yes?" Chaeyoung said in small voice. She felt small like a mushroom in front of the two.

"Is that a yes no or a yes yes?" Momo said seriously.

"Yes" Chaeyoung said more like mumble as she looks down like a lost puppy.

"Ahh!!! You are cute. I can't." Sana squeal as she approach Chaeyoung and gave her a big hug while shaking her.

*Cough Cough* The moment was interrupted when they heard a killing cough. They look behind and there is the killer penguin.