[ 6 ]

When the class ended, Sana immediately look behind her where the student earlier is seated.

"What is your name?" Sana said with smile.

The student look at Sana then look on her left and right side before pointing at herself asking if Sana is asking her.

"Yes, you." Sana said.

"I'm Chaeyoung." the student answered.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl like you. I'm Sana. I hope we can be well acquainted." Sana said.

Chaeyoung just nods her head slowly since she is not sure what to answer on Sana.

"Just ignore her. She really is flirty. I'm Momo." Momo introduced herself.

Chaeyoung gave her a smile.

"And this is Mina." Momo added pointing Mina who is beside her.

Chaeyoung look at Mina and smile as she says "Hi".

Mina reciprocated the smile without saying anything but her eyes is locked to Chaeyoung.

"Nice to meet you all but I really need to go so yeah. See you around. Bye." Chaeyoung said as she dashed outside the room.

"Bye, Cutie." Sana said as she wave goodbye to Chaeyoung.

"She really is cute. No wonder you have a crush on her Mina" Sana said.

"Who said I have a crush on her?" Mina asked.

"Your action did." Sana said.

"Nope. I don't." Mina said.

"Then why do you look like a iced penguin statue in front of her? and you looking at me like you wanna kill me every time I friendly talk to her." Sana teased.

"I. am. not. " Mina defended.

"and that was not friendly but flirting" Mina mumble to herself.

"Stop blabbering. Let's go home already. " Mina added as she walk out of the room.

Both Momo and Sana look at each other with smirk in their faces as they follow Mina.

"♪ Mina has a crush. Mina has a crush. ♪" SaMo sang together.

Mina cover both of her ears as she stomping both of her feet walking out.

"♪ Mina has a crush. Mina has a crush. ♪" SaMo continued.