[ 20 ]

Mina is hugging Chaeyoung from behind as they sit in the couch while watching a romantic movie in Netflix.

"I really need to be careful." Chaeyoung suddenly said.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"Because like the girl in the movie, you easily get jealous. I think I need to ask for your permission if I would go out with someone even with a friend." Chaeyoung said teasingly.

"You should." Mina said seriously.

"It is a must?" Chaeyoung asked quite taken aback with Mina's answer since she is just teasing.

"Yes, it is. I don't like seeing you with someone else." Mina said.

"Why do I feel like even I askfor your consent you still won't allow me?" Chayeoung questioned.

"Highly possible." Mina said.

"You're a possessive dork." Chaeyoung said.

"My possessive dork" Chaeyoung added.

"Do you hate it?" Mina asked in worry.

"Hate what?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Me being possessive of you." Mina said looking down.

Chaeyoung hold Mina's face as she guides it to look at her and their eyes met.

"I love you, Mina and that includes everything about you. Even you possessive attitude. If you want me to ask permission before I can hang out with someone then I will. I just need to convince you to allow me and I know you will because you love me." Chaeyoung said sincerely.

Mina smiles at Chaeyoung's words.

"I love you so much. Thank you for loving me." Mina said as she kiss Chaeyoung.

They kiss with love and a smile in both of their lips.

~~~ END ~~~