[ 10 ]

It is almost lunch time and Mina is in library reading a book when her two best friends approach her.

"We heard the news." Sana said.

"What news?" Mina asked.

"Don't try to be innocent. It's hot topic all over the school at you are dating someone in 1st year." Sana said.

"Oh. You mean Chaeyoung." Mina said.

"You are dating Chaeyoung? Since when?" Momo asked.

"This morning." Mina answered with a smile.

"Ohh.. When did you court her? We did not even realize. You sneaky." Sana said.

"I did not court her." Mina answered.

"You did not? What happen? You just bang her and then boom you are together already?" Sana said.

Mina roll her eyes on Sana.

"I confess to her this morning so we became girlfriends." Mina said.

"She said yes to you that fast? Well, you are not Mina for nothing." Momo said.

"She didn't because I did not ask her." Mina said.

"You did not asked? So its like. 'Hi. I am Mina. I like you. I am now your girlfriend.' " Sana said.

"Something like that." Mina shrugged.

"Yah! Mina! That is not how it works you know." Sana said.

The bell rungs so Mina immediately stand up not bothering hearing what her friend said.

"I need to fetch my girlfriend so see you in canteen." Mina said and walk out of the library.

"She is fast. She outdid you Sana." Momo said teasing Sana.

"As long as she is happy." Sana said.

"Yes, she is. I need to be happy too so let's go to the canteen. I'm hungry." Momo said.