[ 8 ]

The week continues normally. Mina keeps on looking at Chaeyoung every time they see each other in school and she even purposely stop by the restaurant for an hour to see the girl.

Chaeyoung had normal conversation with her with SaMo like co-students should have. Mina doesn't speak much to Chaeyoung other than she don't really speak a lot but she can't find words to say every time she is around. She is still finding out if in deed she likes the girl.

Monday came again. One week since the school started and she met Chaeyoung.

She finally spoke to Chaeyoung when they met early morning on the way to her first class.

"Chaeyoung." Mina calls Chaeyoung which is a meter away from her.

Chaeyoung look at her.

"Yes?" Chaeyoung ask as she tilt her head questioning.

"Can we talk after school?" Mina ask nervously.

"I can't.." Chaeyoung said and Mina's face became sad.

"Since I have work after school" Chaeyoung added and Mina nod in understanding but still disappointed.

Chaeyoung saw Mina's expression so she thinks for a while when an idea pops out.

"But we can meet around 10:30 like when we first met since you don't seem to have that and I am too but until 11 only." Chaeyoung said.

Mina smile immediately and agreed.

"Okay. See you later, Chaeyoungie." Mina said as she walk to her classroom.

"Chaeyoungie?" Chaeyoung said to herself when Mina was gone. She smiles and get inside her room too.