Chapter 11

"How was that?" Ashton smirks.

I don't manage to say anything, just lay there in shock. The only reason I had actually done that was because I was so angry at Luke.

I give him a thumbs up and he just laughs.

"Can we go to sleep now? Or can I just go to sleep, sorry." I ask, embarrassed since it was just 8pm.

"Sure, I'm tired too. I could sleep on the floor and you in my bed or we could both sleep in my bed." He giggles.

"Second one please."

I hop off the bed, quickly regretting it, considering how sore I was. I look at the sheets, covered in blood.

I point to them to tell Ashton that I had stained them.

"I'll throw them out, don't worry." He says taking them off the bed. "You get comfy in the meanwhile." He says pulling out some sweats and a t shirt for me to wear.

"Do you think I could take a quick shower?" I ask.

"Of course. There's towels in that drawer and there's the bathroom." He says pointing.

"Thank you." I say with a small smile.

I take a towel from the drawer and head into the bathroom. I take a look around. It was actually clean which surprised me because most boys never had clean bathrooms.

I turn on the water, letting it run for a few seconds before I hopped in. The warm water ran down my back, relaxing my muscles. I let out a sigh, this is what I needed.

I start to think about Luke. I hated how he was always on my mind. Luke had a face that just said, "Baby, I was made to break your heart." He was the fire starter in my heart in my heart, I burst into flames for him and there was something roaring inside of me, but some beasts refuse to be tamed.

I quickly wash my hair and body and hop out, as my cuts start to sting. I get out wrapping the towel around me and walking out.

As I walk into the room I see that Ashton had changed the sheets on his queen sized bed.

Ashton is sitting at the corner of the bed with a huge grin on his face.

I laugh. "Why are you so happy?"

"Because you're so beautiful." He grins.

I dress in front of him, at this point not really caring because it was nothing he hadn't seen before.

I wrap the towel onto my hair to finish off.

I slightly jump as Ashton breaks out laughing. I look at him confused. "What?" I ask.

"The-The towel!" He laughs.

"What about it?" I ask.

"I've never seen anyone do that before." He laughs hysterically. "Please teach me."

I sigh, grabbing another towel from the drawer.

"Here, first flip your hair over your head so it's in front of your face and hangs down." I tell him.

"Okay." He laughs while bending over.

"Now just wrap the towel around your head and over your hair. Twist the towel until your hair is completely wrapped and just flip it back over your head." I tell him.

He looks in the mirror and bursts out laughing once again. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Can we go to bed now?" I sigh taking the towel off of my hair.

"Sure." He says, tears in his eyes from all that laughing.

I choose the left side of the bed, since it was the side I always slept on.

Ashton turns off the light, but leaves the window curtains open since the night sky was so beautiful. The streets were dark with something more than night. There were nights when the wolves were silent and only the moon howled and I guess today was one of those nights.

Ashton hops into bed next me quite awkwardly I had to say. We lay in silence for a few minutes before I speak up. "Ashton... Please don't take this the wrong way, but just because this happened, doesn't mean we're anything. I just don't think its the right time to start a relationship." I say, hoping it didn't come out as harsh as it sounded.

Ashton's P.O.V

"It's alright. I understand" I say.

What Julie had told me had actually hurt a bit.

Harsh words roll off our delicate tongues,burning holes in confidence like fire.

It destroys everything it touches.

Including people.

Julie's P.O.V

"Alright, goodnight Ashton." I say turning to face away from him.

"Goodnight, sleep well." He says before I drift off to sleep.

*Dreaming*

I'm next to a cliff. I spot Luke hanging off the edge, barely holding on.

"Julie!" He yells.

"Luke!" I yell, trying to save him, tears streaming down my face.

"Fall with me, Julie. I'll fall for you, if you fall for me." He tells me.

I nod.

I let myself fall from the cliff only to see Luke sitting on the edge of the cliff, safe, watching me fall.

My biggest mistake wasn't falling for Luke, it was thinking he would fall for me too."

I also had another dream that night. Me and Luke were on a cloud. He gave me wings so I could fly, he touched my hand and I could touch the sky.

~~~

hi guys :)

just a friendly reminder that i actually made a song playlist for this story so if you want to listen to it then go ahead (link: http://8tracks.com/suicidalx/i-ve-loved-you-since-the-5th-grade)

im currently very sick and i cannot stop coughing and its just pissing me off ugh i stg imma cough up a lung

anywaaaays tell me what you thought about this part and please dont forget to vote. pls i have 3 pet ducks to take care of.

anyways ily all so much and i hope your day is amazing xx