Chapter 22

Monday soon comes and yes, I was still at Luke's house. I hadn't originally planned to stay another day, but he begged me to stay and I mean... who could say no to him. I was surprised that his mom didn't mind me staying.

I noticed that Luke was all I had at this point. I had no family, no home, nothing.

Luke walks in to his room, fresh from the shower. A towel around his waist and another one in his hands for his hair.

"Are you almost ready for school?" He asks me as he towel tries his hair.

I stare at his body in awh. This was the first time I had seen Luke shirtless.

I guess he noticed me staring because the biggest smirk started growing on his face. "All yours princess." He tells me.

I feel my face start to burn.

He finishes drying his hair and then walks over to me, pulling my waist to his. He leaves a small kiss on my lips. "Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason." He tells me, our faces both less than an inch apart.

I smile, a genuine smile, for once not forced.

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me." He tells me.

My face starts to burn even more.

"I love you princess." He tells me, planting another kiss on my lips.

"I love you more." I whisper.

"I'm going to change now." He laughs after a while.

"Alright." I say, sitting on the bed patiently, all ready to go to school.

"Do you mind me changing in here?" He smirks.

I shake my head. "Go ahead." I say facing away from him

He turns me to face him. "But I want you to look this time." He tells me, his voice low.

My heart starts to beat faster and I feel my face burning. I stay the way he left me and awkwardly sit there. He grabs his usual black jeans and a Nirvana shirt and places them on the bed, next to me. He grabs the towel around his waist and pulls it off. My jaw drops. I was not expecting that.

"Luke!" I cover my eyes.

"What? You've never seen a penis before?" He laughs.

"I have, but its too early to see one." I say, my eyes still covered.

I feel Luke's breath on my neck. "Then later tonight?" He whispers into my ear before kissing my neck, sending shivers down my spine. He starts to suck on the skin on my neck, making me slightly moan. "Now you'll be marked as mine and only mine." He whispers as he finishes gently sucking on my skin, leaving a large red spot.

I push him away. "How am I supposed to hide this." I say getting up off the bed.

"You aren't supposed to." He says grabbing my waist and bringing it to his before he starts sucking on my skin some more.

"Its getting late." I say, frantically, pushing him away.

He groans and quickly puts on his clothes.

"I see you dress to impress." I smirk.

"No princess. I undress to impress." He replies with a wink. He gives me his hand to grab. I grab it and we're off to school. We make it to school about five minutes early.

"Julie!" Melly yells from a lunch table. She was sitting there alone. Her eyes turn huge as soon as she sees me and Luke together, our fingers intertwined.

"I'll see you 3rd period?" I turn to Luke.

"I'll see you then." He says before connecting his lips with mine.

"Bye." I wave as I walk over to Melly.

"Julie Carter. You and Luke Hemmings. Your 5th grade love?" She squeals.

I nod.

"Tell me how! Tell me everything!" She yells out in excitement.

Luke's P.O.V

"Aye Luke! What's up?" Mark says, walking over to me.

"Nothing much..." I say awkwardly.

"And you aren't going to tell me about you and Julie Carter?" He playfully winks.

"Its a really long story, but point is we're together now." I say taking a deep breath. "And I couldn't be happier." I smile.

"Well I'm happy for you man." Mark tells me.

"Funny thing though. The other day she told me to 'have a look through her eyes' and I did." I say.

"And what did you see?" He asks.

"Darkness." I say letting out a deep breath that I hadn't even noticed I was holding in.

Julie's P.O.V

I finish telling Melly the whole story right when the bell for homeroom rings.

"I can't believe it. He went through all of that for you!" She says as she gets up from the table.

"Yeah, I guess." I say. "Anyways, I'll see you later." I wave as she walks to her homeroom class.

Everything seemed brighter now with Luke in my life and I honestly couldn't be anymore happier. Yes, a hint of sadness was still left in my body because I knew I had no family that cared about me, but it didn't matter because all I needed in my life was Luke. He had to be enough.

I sit at my usual seat, but today I see Mark trying to make eye contact with me. I notice and quickly look down. What was he trying to make eye contact for. From across the room I see two girls staring at me and talking. What could they be saying about me?

The 2 Girls' P.O.V

"I want to be like Julie. Don't you Lisette?" I turn to look at Lisette.

"No." She answers bluntly.

"Why not?" I ask.

"She's sad. You could see it in her eyes, Sabrina." She responds.

I try to look at Julie's eyes from across the room, but like most times, her head was down, shutting the world out.

~~~

hi guys!

i dont have much to say except ily all and dont forget to vote xx