Chapter 12

"Good morning." Ashton shakes me a bit as he wakes me. "We're going to be late for school."

I groan. This was actually real life. What me and Ashton did last night was real. Me being in Ashton's bed right now was real.

I kind of do feel a sense of regret at what I did last night, because I mean, your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul, but I guess Ashton did accept me, so it was alright.

"I don't want to go to school." I groan like a 5 year old.

"C'mon." He laughs. "Its Friday anyways."

I sit up in bed. "I have nothing to wear. It would be so embarrassing if I went in the same clothes I did yesterday." I laugh.

"I'll let you wear one of my hoodies." He giggles. "You could wear the same jeans. No one will notice."

I hop out of bed while rubbing my eyes.

"You know Julie, I'm really glad I was your first." He says handing me one of his hoodies.

"I'm glad if you're glad." I laugh.

I was so stupid. Ashton genuinely loved me, but no I was still chasing Luke. That was a perfect example of wanting what you don't have and ignoring what you do. It made me feel bad because Ashton was a really nice guy and it hurt me to see him try so hard, just for me.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this, but Julie, you give me this feeling, a feeling only you could give me." He tells me awkwardly.

I stay silent, unsure of what to say.

I remember when I was younger I promised myself that if anyone ever liked me, I would like them back just because I didn't like to see people sad over me. But then Luke came into my life. Might as well say he stole my life because thats just what he did. Memories of us back in the 5th grade flood my thoughts.

Promises and memories were two completely different things believe it or not. We break promises, but memories break us.

I finish pulling my hoodie over my head and look to see what Ashton was doing. He was wearing, pretty much the same exact thing as me except instead of wearing normal, blue, skinny jeans, he wore some black, ripped up, skinny jeans that fit him quite well I had to say. I let out a small laugh.

"What?" He smiles over at me.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

I take a quick look in the mirror Ashton has in his room.

I flatten out my hair a bit, since pieces of it were everywhere.

I take a good look at my face. Wow, my eyes looked even more tired and dark than usual. My face was paler too. I thought about how some people can be angels on the outside, but have demons on the inside.

"What time is it?" I ask Ashton.

He takes a look at his phone.

"Exactly 7 AM." He tells me.

"Are you serious? We have a whole hour before school starts." I tell him.

"Yeah, but I thought we could walk to school today instead." He smiles. "If you want."

"Sure." I smile.

"Then should we get going?" He giggles.

I nod.

The walk to school is pleasant. The day was cloudy, but not a gloomy kind of cloudy. You could see the sun trying to break through the clouds. It gave me a good feeling inside. The clouds were the bad things in life, but you were the sun, you may have trouble getting through the clouds at first, but you would always make it through them and shine on everyone who cared for you.

"Do you want to sleep over today too?" Ashton asks me when we're close to the school.

"I'm not sure yet. I might go home and try to solve my problems or I don't know... I might go somewhere else." I say casually.

"Just be safe, okay? Don't be wandering the streets at 10 PM when all the creeps are out." He tells me.

"I won't." I laugh, shaking my head.

We walk into school. People gathered around the entrance. What was happening?

"Julie!" Melly runs up to me.

"I heard there's going to be a sick party tonight and every ones invited. Please come with me!" She begs. "I really want to go."

"I'm going to have to say no, sorry. You know I'm not a party girl and plus I would have nothing to wear." I tell her.

"I'll let you wear one of my dresses or something. We can go to my house after school. Just please come. Im begging you. Please. I'll never ask you for anything ever again." She pleads.

"Take your boyfriend." I say while rolling my eyes.

"He has a football game tonight and plus I would rather take you than him." She tells me.

I let out a sigh. "Fine."

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm going to make you look hot tonight." She gives me a playful wink. "And who knows, Luke will probably be there."

~~~

hello love bears xx

tell me what you guys want to see happen later on in the story ayye

im currently waiting for my pizza to get delivered

omg dont you guys hate it when your friends sTART TYPING LIKE YOU BC THEY THINK THAT YOU'LL LIKE THEM MORE IF THEY DO. IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.

thats pretty much all i have to say but ayye dont forget to leave a vote and i hope you have an amazing day and just remember to smile :)