Chapter 25

My eyes swell with tears. "Luke." I say, wiping away a tear that had escaped. "You're making me cry." I laugh. I couldn't imagine anything better than to spend my life with Luke and it made me happy to know that he wanted the same thing too.

"No, I didn't mean to make you cry." He say, wrapping his arms around me. "So what do you think?" He asks.

"Let me think about it." I sigh.

"Alright." He says.

I give him a small smile.

"I love seeing you smile, princess." He says. "Especially since I don't get to see it very often." He sighs.

"Why do people expect me to smile day in and day out? Why do people expect me to "just cheer up" when I feel like breaking down. I mean, it's harder than you think, faking the same old smile, day after day after day, and have no one stop, for just once, and ask if you're really okay." I blurt out. "Because to be perfectly honest... I'm not okay, I'm not happy, I'm not just having a bad day. I'm sad... I'm really really sad." I whisper.

Luke stays quiet.

"I thought I made you happy." He says after awhile. "And maybe I have too much love to give you. Maybe I would drown you like the waves in the ocean and you would struggle to breathe beneath the immense pressure of my heart and my arms. My love is not for the weak, it is for the strong and I see a strength in you that I have not seen in anyone else. You told me that you were a water child and it has taught me to hope that instead of fearing the waves of my love you would swim and rejoice inside them and let me cradle you in the gentle lull of all the things I have always wanted to give you." He takes a deep breath. "But to be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again."

"Lets go to the room." He says rubbing my back.

As soon as we enter his room, he tells me he loves me. And I told him I loved him back, but then I slowly began to realize that I loved him with all of my being. I loved the way his eyes crinkled at the corners when he laughed, the way his smile would bring a warmth to my chest which reminded me of lazy summer afternoon, the way that he made me feel beautiful and strong even when I didn’t believe it myself. I fell in love a little more each day. And by the end, I felt that the words ‘I love you’ didn’t even come close to expressing what I felt for him. Luke could push me off a cliff and I would hit the ground apologizing for standing so close to the edge.

I drop my school bag on the floor, tired from the long day.

"You tired babe?" Luke asks.

I nod while laying down on the bed.

"No ones home." He says as he lays next to me. He starts to lightly kiss my neck. I let out a small moan. "If you're actually that tired, I have a place for you to sit." He chuckles.

"Where?" I ask.

"My face." He says.

I gasp at his forwardness.

"What do you say?" He asks, continuing to kiss my neck.

"I don't know." I groan.

"C'mon." He says while continuing to kiss my neck. "I need you babe." He tells me, his voice coming out moan-y.

My stomach starts to turn and I start to feel a pulse where I hadn't felt since I was with Ashton.

I connect my lips with his and before I knew it, we were having an intense make out session.

"Julie." He whimpers. He takes my hand to touch something hard in his pants. "Touch me please." He pleads.

I make my way to his jean's zipper and pull his jeans to his ankles and over his feet, leaving him in just his tight boxers. I start to touch him through his boxers. "Don't tease me like that." He groans. I quickly stop teasing him and remove his boxers completely. His length jumps out at me. I kiss his tip making him hiss. He wanted to be fully in my mouth, but I continue teasing.

"I've had enough of this." He says frustrated.

"Strip." He points to me, while he reaches over to the small table next to his bed, and grabs a condom from out of the drawer.

I quickly do as told. Luke looks me up and down while licking his lips.

"On your hands and knees." He demands.

I do as told once again.

I gasp as he spanks my ass. "I want you to scream my name, princess." He says in a low, raspy voice. Before I could say anything he shoves himself into me, fucking me from behind. He pulls on my hair. "Luke." I moan. He keeps on thrusting into me from the back, this time harder, making me moan his name even louder.

"I said scream it babygirl." He whispers into my ear between quivery moans.

"Luke, fuck." I moan.

He pulls out of me and makes me lay down. He pushes my legs up and inserts himself into me once again. I bite my lip, trying to hold in my moans.

He starts to torture me by going slow, making me beg for it.

"Faster." I moan.

"Faster what?" He tortures me some more.

"Please." I moan. "Faster."

He does as told, making me scream his name. "I'm about to c-" He buries his face into my neck, cursing my name. I feel the warm liquid fill the condom.

A few drops of sweat roll off of his forehead. He pulls out of me and plants a small kiss on my lips. "I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I smile back.

~~~

hi hi

so how did you guys feel about their first time together ayye ??? ;)

anyways dont forget to vote and ily all xx :)