His Eyes

(To be honest, I doubt this book will have a happy ending.)

"Takashi!" Toga yelled, jumping onto him. They had become 'friends' over time. She constantly declared her love towards him and Midoriya from 1-A. Shoto was constantly annoyed by this but sometimes would play along. "Did ya here? Did ya here?! We got that stuff from the black market today!" She squealed, kicking her legs a bit.

(Bruh I have flashbacks to the cringe in 'Cherry Vanilla' and I start screaming.)

"No. No one's been telling me a thing except you Himiko." He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"How long have you known Dabi?!" She asked.

He had the choice to lie or to tell her that they were related. Dabi would probably kill him without hesitation if he did though.

"A few years. He looked after me for awhile."

"Hmmm. Ok! Anyways! Look what we got you!" She said, handing him his costume. It was a dark royal blue jumpsuit and white costed boots. He had arm bands as well. "The arm bands are to help you not look like Dabi over there!" She giggled. Shoto nodded.

She put on a scarf with a bunch of needles attached. She looked more psychotic since she just wanted to wear a mask so she'd look like her idol!

He walked to the bathroom and put on the costume. Dabi got a sick jacket and that was truly it. (Dabi is my husband now.)

They were going to attack some kids! Yeah!

Shoto had never felt so excited to hurt people. It was kinda insane.

------------

Momo and Shinsou were really close. She was very nice and encouraged him when he got sad or gave up. He'd help her get over mean comments because, not a lot of people liked her for her... ya know... Mature body.

At the moment, they were eating dinner together. Momo was crying because Sero insulted her quirk and Jirou had punched him in the face. Shinsou rubbed small circles in her back, calming her down. When she had stopped crying, Shinsou stood up and almost beat the hell out of Sero.

"Hey! She's my best friend, I should be beating him even more!" Jirou yelled. Momo watched them and laughed. They were kicking Sero for hurting her feelings. She giggled and got up.

"That's enough you two. I'm sure Sero learned his lesson."

"I'm sorry Yaoyorozu!" He whined.

"It's ok. Just never compare my quirk to poop again!" She giggled and skipped away. Sero didn't deserve that and she knew it, but she was hurt by his comment and Shinsou was quite stubborn. No point in talking to him.

Only that next day, they were back to training. Momo sat at a bench with Satou and began stuffing her face. It hurt but they made her keep going until she thought she'd vomit. The Pussycats said they'd be having fun that night but, their night was definitely not fun.

It was around nine in the evening. They had been fed and they were about to play a game! It was like a haunted house except they were using their quirks! Momo was paired up with Aoyama and Shinsou was paired up wit Bakugo. That was a recipe for immediate disaster, they had made a mistake with those two anywhere near each other.

They went out and Aoyama was being a dazzling disco ball! It was so cute!

It was pretty cool for the first ten minutes or so. Then the smell of smoke filled the air. "Mademoiselle, what's that smell?" Aoyama asked.

"I... I don't know. Bakugo probably got scared and fired off his quirk!" Momo joked. She looked up and saw a smoke cloud. It had specks of blue fire in it and Momo almost screamed. That was nothing Bakugo was capable of.