Cold Blade

(This book has me dying. In All of the Lights, Wendi tried to kill 1-A now she tried to kill August. In other book, Murielle died and August lived, this time Murielle lived and August-

Let's start the chapter.

THIS HAS SOME WEIRD TODOMOMO ACTION.)

Momo's been gone for six days now. They checked the old hideouts of the League, thinking they would return. They were wrong but it was worth a shot.

Murielle had been discharged from there hospital. She had only been awake for five days but she was ok. The woman returned to a destroyed mansion. She hoped Abalee and Coco were alright. She walked through the mansion. She walked through and noticed how burned it all was.

Her brother in law gave her permission to live in his old apartment. He lived on UA campus with his 'daughter' and son, so it wasn't a big deal to him. Murielle wandered through the crime scene. She worked with the police when she was a younger hero so this was something she had experience in.

The mansion felt like it was ready to crumble when she touched a wall. She walked to the hallways where she hoped the blue fires hadn't reached. When she reached it, Nana's portrait had been scorched but still intact. She walked behind it and saw the archives. The entire library looked empty. She searched each and every drawer and made sure nothing was missing. The only thing that was truly empty was her file, August's file, and her two daughter's file.

Murielle was scared now. The League knew everything about her family now? At least Ivy was in Italy and most likely hadn't heard about their incident.

So... How was she gonna get through this.

---------

Momo, locked in her room still, became weaker everyday. She was unable to make anything at this point. She didn't eat only drink the water they gave her. If she inspected it well enough, she would drink it. Cholera through nasty sewage water was the last thing she needed.

Momo stayed in bed because getting up made her pass out. She could hear Toga snicker before she fainted. When she was finally able to stand up, she was so dizzy she should've stayed down.

"Merde!" She cursed in French. Wendi gasped because she was with Toga.

"That's not very nice!" She stuck her tongue out through her muzzle. Oh right... the Go children were Half French. Momo continued to mumble things until she heard the door open.

Momo propped herself up on her elbows to see Todoroki wearing a mask over his face. Toga pulled out one of her knives and they walked up to her. She tried to get up but Toga pressed her down. (In a non sexual way cause some of y'all nasty.)

She hoped they weren't performing some crazy surgery on her. That would've been insane since there was no IV or any medical equipment.

"What are you doing? Stop!" She screamed, her hands being frozen to the bed. It was cold but barely a minute later, she felt cold metal across her skin.

Her face turned pale.

The cold blade went into her leg and Toga made a large slit in a simple motion. It wasn't cold anymore and she kicked Toga as she bled. Toga blinked and turned around.

"You're lucky Shoto took Wendi out of the room. Your blood would smell nice to her." Toga hissed. She skipped off and Shoto stayed behind.

"Guess what i brought!" He smiled. He held bandages.

"Don't touch me!"

"You wanted to bleed out?" He wasn't being sarcastic again. He was actually asking and she found it adorable. Wait, adorable?

"No." She pouted. "Shoto, please just help me leave. You love me don't you? They're hurting me."

"As much as I want to let you go, I don't feel like being murdered by my friends. I still love you dearly Momo."

Momo arched her leg up so he could bandage her thigh. She was wearing a skirt and a sweater so not a lot of skin was showing, but there still was a lot of skin showing.

"If you try anything, I will kick you."

"I promise. My hands are not going anywhere they aren't supposed to go." He vowed. It made her feel better. He wrapped the bandage tightly, making her wince. It was painful and her thigh looked weird. "I'll let you go now." He said, using his fire to melt her hands binding.

Momo sat up as slowly as she could. He noticed and helped her.

"I need my medicine. Please?"

"With what they want you to make you do, i might have to." He laughed. "If I get you your meds, promise me you'll eat? You're thin. I'm worried about you princess."

"Don't be. I'm fine." She crossed her arms.

"You don't get enough iron from the food you eat so you have to get more iron through your medicine. That means you have to eat. So eat." He said. She rolled her eyes. She wanted to nod but that would make her feel dizzy.

"Fine. I'll eat."

He moved his mask and kissed her freezing forehead before leaving. Because she hadn't been taking her meds, she had gotten far colder than normal when she forgot her medicine. Not eating was horrible too. Somehow she was fine with it. Only last week if he did that, she'd probably be annoyed. Today, she was fine with it?

(Stockholm Syndrome-)

----------

As three heroes and officers walked through the forest, thinking Momo could be there. It was the forest behind the hospital and the deeper they went inside the spookier it got.

"Can you see Justice?" Endeavor asked.

"Yes." She said in a monotone voice. She touched the trees with her staff, making sure nothing was in her way.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm fine Todoroki." She hissed.

"I sense something!" The angel girl whispered. She fell to the ground on her feet. She stepped quietly and waved a feather in the air. She was able to feel something because of the way the trees moved.

Her white eyes couldn't see anything but she was staring directly at the person.

"I sense you Momo!" Tenshi shouted. The two pros looked over and saw the teenager wearing a ripped skirt and shirt. She was barefoot and limping. Her leg was bandaged as well.

"Mother?!"

Please comment :)