Sympathy

(This only has like four chapters left.)

It was an issue. Toga wasn't saying a thing and Murielle was running out of patience. It was at least Momo's tenth day in captivity. Murielle wasn't even sure anymore.

Eventually, Toga cracked. They brought in Tenshi and despite being blind, she was really scary and her white eyes made her intimidating. Her white wings looks like an angel but her face looked like a demon's. Then they resorted to extreme measures.

They were gonna make Murielle take a blood sample. The area she took the DNA from gave her a wider view of what happened. That's why she swabbed the cheek.

Touching fingerprints was a small 'he/she did it'. Taking hair strands allowed her to understand a motive and know who did it. Swabbing a cheek is how she understands the motive, who did it, and where it happened. Blood drawing was usually illegal because it meant they didn't have a chance to have a fair trial. Blood Drawing was best in kidnapping and murders. Where to find the corpse or missing person, the motive, who did it, any accomplices, and what they did to the victim.

They were only going to do it because Toga wasn't confessing. They only used Blood Drawing when it was absolutely necessary. Like, say if someone dismembered a person and wouldn't say where parts of the body were. Murielle would find the parts were and it was evidence against the person in court. She only did it with probably cause, and in this Toga situation, she had probable cause. She posed as her daughter for days!

"I'm drawing blood. I'm sick of her." Murielle said. Her words were ice cold. Toga smirked. It didn't matter. She hadn't betrayed the League. That was more important than going to jail.

-------

"Do you think you could make food?" Shoto asked. He was lying his head on her lap, calm, and really happy.

"No. It has to be something like metal or plastic. See?" She made a small lighter.

"If you could use your quirk, why didn't you run?" He asked.

"There's no point. I'm weaker than you, Dabi would kill me automatically, and then there's Shigaraki." She shuddered.

He sat up and looked her in the eye. "You're anything but weak. You could kill me right now and I'd say thank you." He was so flirty.

Momo blushes and turned away. She didn't want to fall for him but when he said things like that, she got nervous. Her palms were sweaty and the world began spinning.

"Momo?" He questioned. They had been spending so much time together, it was natural for him to put his hands on her face. "I have a surprise for you." He smiled. Momo looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you have?" She asked. He left the room for a second and Momo sat there. He returned and held a few new clothes. "Thank you!" She said.

"You're welcome. I'll leave the room for a minute and you can change." He said, throwing a hoodie at her face. She stuck her tongue out when it hit her and stood up. He left the room as she got changed.

She was wearing a dark blue hoodie and striped leggings. She was so happy to be dressed in something other than that skirt and shirt.

"Are you done?"

"Yeah."

He walked back in. "If you were anyone else, you would take the chance Im not in the room to leave. Why didn't you?"

Momo just shrugged and stared at him.

"That's an answer I guess." He laughed. They went back to talking like old friends. Their conversations were the same as Momo and Jirou having a talk. Random.

"Hey, Shoto?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I love you." She laughed a bit. Shoto sat up. He sensed Bs and wasn't for it.

"Awww," he gushed, "Momo, honey, that's just the Stockholm Syndrome talking."

Momo's eyes went dull and she realized he was right. She was getting closer and closer to him and it was only because she had been taken captive. She still didn't care though. She sympathized with Shoto. She didn't know why, maybe because he had been her friend when they were children.

She went to touch some of the staple on his face and had another question.

"How- how did you get that scar?" She feared for what happened last time she asked a question. He grabbed her hand and put it down.

"I thought I made it obvious I didn't want to be asked anymore questions." He growled. She looked down and he noticed. "Fine." He rolled his eyes. "My mom burned my face when I was little. I don't like talking about it that much."

"Oh."

"Do you wanna change the subject?"

"Yeah."

---------

Murielle had taken a blood sample. Toga deadpanned and didn't think anything of it.

Murielle's eyes turned a light yellow. (I changed it from Raspberry pink to a lemon yellow.) A movie was running through her head and her mouth was open. Her eyes looked mortified.

They strapped her daughter down to the nasty, dirty bed she slept in, used a knife that was definitely not sterilized, and cut her thigh open. Murielle was about to strangle Toga.

She watched as Toga left and it was obvious they were in a warehouse in an old abandoned neighborhood. Murielle had been there because she dealt with drug dealers and a lot of crime in the area when she was younger.

She was forced to keep watching. To the point where Toga transformed into her child and tricked her.

"Kiss, grab her." Tsukauchi sighed and sipped on his coffee. The navy blue haired sidekick wrapped her arms around Murielle while the older woman tried to kill Toga.

-------

Momo sympathized with Shoto. He didn't deserve the pain he had gone through. That's why he was a villain. He has committed murder before, sure, but he had protected her so many times! He deserved to be redeemed. (Like her-)

The next time Shoto walked into the room, she decided she was going to greet him first. He usually squeezed her face or kissed her forehead, this time, she was gonna do it!

Yay!

(Lol Murielle is madddd-

Lolololololololololol y'all gonna hate me for what happens in like two chapters or sm-)