Last

(Last chapter before I ruin everything. It's short as well >:)

Felt cute, might kill someone off ;p)

That Thursday was a nerve racking day. She hadn't received messages from Todoroki and her parents were talking about Mana's birthday all week.

Mana was a little wrench that belonged to Ms.Go. She didn't like kids that much because they were loud, broke things, and got mad too quickly. It's not that all kids were like that, some were pleasant. Momo just didn't like kids that much.

Her mom said it was semi formal and she just had to wear a dress or something. Momo liked wearing dresses so it didn't matter too much. What she didn't like was the fact her mom was inviting all of Mana's friends and when she read the list, Hollybelle was on it.

That meant she was either going to see Shindou or Akali... Yay...

That evening, Momo was quiet. Dogatello couldn't calm her down. She was nervous to meet Mana for the first time in many years, she was nervous to see her parents again after the last time she saw them.

Friday was even worse. She didn't have time to eat much breakfast, only her medicine and a piece of toast. She walked into the classroom and sat next to Shinsou like always.

The day went by quite fast but Present Mic's English class was extremely boring. He was screaming the entire time and Momo and Denki were the only ones who knew what he was saying when he spoke english. Momo being fluent in English, Japanese, and French was a cool party trick. Denki knowing two languages was really amazing.

----------

The day ended and Momo went to shower and prepare Mana's gift. She was going to take her shower in the community shower since she was pretty sure her own was broken. She grabbed her dress and underwear and walked into the common room and shower room ready.

She didn't wash her hair because it would take too long to dry. She was just gonna brush through it and tie it into a bun. Momo knew Aizawa wasn't going because he didn't like parties but he was going to drive her there.

He was such an amazing uncle.

(Guess what flashback is coming back!)

---------

A few years ago.

"I'm so sorry Angel. I wish I could take you to this dance but you know I can't. Everyone's waiting for me right now." August said. Momo nodded and hugged her father. As much as she wished he could take her, he couldn't.

"You ready?" Her uncle asked. She nodded and walked out the door. Uncle Shota took her arm as they walked to the car. It was nighttime and everything was quiet for a few seconds.

At the moment, he was wearing a suit and a wine red undershirt. Her dress was knee length and the same wine color as his shirt. There was a golden belt around her waist. She had her hair down and it looked like silk.

"I'm sorry I had to bring you. I'm not your dad but I'm close enough aren't I?" He gave a small laugh. Oh. He actually laughed. Surprising. "Let's just have the most fun we can. I'll take you out for ice cream later." He gave a tiny smile as well.

"Are you happy because you got to see the cats?"

"Yep."

Momo laughed as well.

---------

At the party, Momo was wearing a wine colored dress and sandals. (I'm gonna put a picture of what Momo's wearing at the end of the chapter.)

Momo held her small gift. It was a small doll that she had made. Like, hand sewn because she gave up and knew how to do it.

Momo looked around and finally saw the birthday girl. Her eyes were cherry red, hair was white like a ghost, and her skin was paler than her hair.

"Woahhhhh!" She gasped. She looked around the room and looked at the black haired girl. Momo smiled as Mana ran up to her.

"You live here?!" She was so adorable. Her teeth were sharp, her hands had long nails, and she had a scar on her cheek.

"I do live here! I have your gift but you can't open it until later." Momo said. She put the gift on the present table and noticed a little girl with black hair and blue lips. (We back at it with the Onna's.)

The little girl had princess bangs and pale skin. Her cheeks had a tiny tiny of blueish purple. She wore a white dress.

"Yuki! You made it!"

Momo watched the door open again. Hollybelle... great.

Oh god Shindou was there...

Yayyy! A pleasant night....

(This is the dress Momo was wearing

Sorry, I couldn't find a good photo with the entire dress in view

Sorry, I couldn't find a good photo with the entire dress in view. This one is derpy. Oh and >:) I'm gonna make a big mistake!)