A Gift

(MAMA MURIELLE HAS JOINED THE BATTLE WITH A WHOLE CHAPTER TO HERSELF.)

When Murielle woke up cand was told her husband was going to live, she was overjoyed. The shot wound was located in her abdomen and she had a long scar from surgery. Then her life turned upside down when she heard her daughter's ringtone.

The happy little song, 'Flight of the Bumblebees' was Momo's ringtone. It was on the ground away from her but she got up, despite her injury. She wasn't supposed to walk around she assumed. Especially since she had been shot.

She answered the phone and heard the teenager's voice.

"Momo! You answered!"

Murielle responded to the phone call. If she was looking for Momo that meant her daughter wasn't at the school and no one had seen her. Murielle paused and walked back to her bed. She laid back down and blinked. She couldn't cry because she didn't want to. She didn't want to cry if she knew no blood had been shed beside August and her own.

They wouldn't have kidnapped Momo to kill her. They would have killed her on spot. Momo was safe for now.

(Murielle's a genius, the end.)

The woman cursed in French for a moment. Even if she knew Momo was most likely safe, she couldn't help but think the worst was happening. Even though she didn't want to cry, tears spilt.

She wiped her tears and a doctor walked in.

"Oh! Mrs. Yaoyorozu, you're awake!" The short doctor smiled. He wore goggles over his eyes and his mustache was ridiculous. Murielle sat up.

Her head was bandaged because she had hit the ground with force when she had been shot. She lost a lot of blood but she was ok. So was her husband.

(BOOM BOOM THE HEROES ARE HERE- I'm kidding)

"Hello Dr.Ujiko." She read his nametag which he had forgot he was wearing.

"Oh, how did you know my name?" He asked. Murielle looked at his nametag and he laughed, "Silly me! Old men like me can hardly remember where we put our glasses. Am I wearing mine?" He asked in a joking manner.
Murielle gave a tiny giggle. "Anyways, you have visitors child."

"I'm only forty. I must be only twenty years younger than you." She reached for the doctor's hand so she could shake it but he retracted his hand.

"Dear, that was very kind but I am older than sixty. Much older." He said. Murielle giggled.

"You sure don't look like it if that's the case."

Ujiko smirked. He allowed the visitors entered the room and he left.

The door opened and her brother in law entered the room. His hair was messy as always but his beard was shaved and he wore something actually pleasing. Momo wasn't with him. What was she thinking?

"Murielle, you're ok?" He asked. Murielle nodded. He was younger by ten years but taller than her. He had to kneel to hug her.

"I'm fine! Is Hitoshi with you?"

"He had to use the bathroom but he's here."

"Oh good. I though..." Murielle trailed off.

"We've got a search party looking for Momo. It's only been a few hours but we're looking."

Murielle felt better. But if she had a search party, that meant there weren't clues to her kidnapping like there was to Bakugo.

"They say the last place anyone saw her was in here." Aizawa explained. That meant there was DNA in the room! So she could possibly find out what was happening.

Update on Murielle Yaoyorozu:
Quirk: Detective
Touching any person's DNA she can see what is running through their mind, their motives, and what happened. It only works if the person has committed a crime.

(Murielle's hero name is Princess Justice.)

When Hitoshi came into the room, he hugged his Aunt.

"Tante!" He might've been Japanese, but Murielle made him say 'Aunt' in French. He held onto her tightly, praying that he'd never have to let go.

She hugged him back. She loved her adoptive nephew to death and if she made him worry, she felt horrible. She felt horrible because she was partly responsible for the deaths that day, everyone's injuries, and her own daughter's disappearance...

"I wish I had been there." Aizawa said.

"If you had, there's a chance you may have died." Murielle said. Aizawa nodded and understood. "Honey, you gotta let go." She patted Hitoshi's hair.

"I'm not doing that." He growled and wrapped his arms around her.

Murielle giggled.

--------

That evening, Shoto walked into the hospital. It was dark outside and it was late. He had a present for the two hospitalized Yaoyorozu's.

Walking into the two rooms, he found Murielle's hospital room. He had to be quiet because she was a light sleeper and not in a comatose.

He opened the door quietly. He pulled his gift out of his bag and put it on the desk.

Then he walked to August's room and sighed. Bodyguards. He could give it to the man later.

---------

The next morning, Murielle woke up to see a red rose on the desk. She wanted to stand up but she was pretty sure she wasn't supposed to.
She decided it was worth it. She had nothing to do and she must've been fully healed by now.

She wasn't.

Anyways, Murielle stood up and took the flower. It smelt weird and metallic.

'Sorry, it used to be white. It's not my blood though.'

Murielle dropped the flower, realizing someone must've died for the rose to turn that beautiful crimson color. She touched the note but the person must've worn gloves because there were no fingerprints.

As she was still up, she walked around and touched every inch of the ground, the window sill, and even her own body to make sure a villain hadn't accidentally touched her. Maybe the door?

All she could do was keep searching while her daughter was missing. It must've been at least four days since she was kidnapped.

She just had to looking.

(Murielle's hero name is Princess Justice because she mainly works with the police and in courts. She wanted to be a rescue hero pretty much. August is a combat. That's why Momo is kind of both. Murielle is half French if you didn't read All of The Lights. I feel like I haven't been using Momo's Anemia as much so next chapter, it's gonna be used more.)