Nine Days

Momo was done making Shoto's equipment and he was trying it on. She was worried about it not fitting. She was already committing a crime for making their equipment. She hoped someone realized Toga wasn't her before she started Dabi and Shigaraki's gear. She only took a small cut so she only be her for about twenty four or forty eight hours.

Shoto our the armbands in again and Momo was surprised. His wrists were kinda small. She walked up to him, put her index finger and thumb together over her wrist.

"You do that too? Dabi does it to make fun of Toga when she thinks she's getting fat. Which she isn't."

"Oh my." She smiled. Momo had a beautiful smile and it made Shoto swoon. She was still smiling. "You said you were getting me clothes?"

"You didn't give me a kiss yet."

"I'm pretty sure my breath smells. I don't think you'd want to kiss me."

He grabbed her chin again and squished her cheeks. It was so random. She was shocked but he kept doing it. "Stop that!" She whined. He stopped at her wishes and leaned down so their noses touched.

Oh god why was he so cute-

They gave a small Eskimo kiss to one another and Shoto looked like a happy puppy. The girl he had fallen in love with was giving him the affection he wanted. At the moment, it was natural for her to be so intimate with the villain.

"I love you." He said and kissed her forehead.
Momo didn't say it back but she felt something for him. She'd been in the warehouse for nine days now and she had fallen in 'love' with her kidnapper.

"I should get back to work. In case someone walks in."

"Right."

Momo sat down and began working. She was only being so affectionate under these circumstances. Any other, she'd probably make a knife and stab him. But then again, he was far more powerful than her. He had fire and ice powers. Two quirks.

What quirk would their kid have?

...

What.

The.

Heck.

---------
Two days ago

First day in UA and Toga held up Momo's personality very well. The only thing that made everyone suspicious was how antisocial she had become. She wouldn't go out of her room unless she needed to. Momo was usually a social butterfly.

"Yo! Momo I need help with homework!" Denki yelled. He opened the door and saw 'Momo' playing jewelry. Kind of weird. Momo didn't have much jewelry. She had a jewelry box from her father but she loved it for putting candy in it.

"I'm not in the mood Kaminari."

Denki looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She didn't look amused and gave Denki a glare. He left automatically. Momo wasn't acting normal and it scared him.

"You looked like you've seen a ghost."

"If thats what Yaoyorozu is, I have."

He sat down and Bakugo started to 'help' him with his homework.

Inside of Momo's room, Toga stopped messing with the jewelry when the phone rang. She had Momo's and her own phone. Murielle had called.