Insensitive

(Lol I'm an insensitive rat-

I'm making jokes this whole chapter.

Woah I got a good idea.

Btw, this might have one extra chapter but I'm gonna try and make this long and explain everything that happened.

Thanks Herooji for playing the guess Nure's quirk again. Her oc is going to be in the book at some point because I forgot the quirk myself. I AM SO SORRY-)

That entire week, Momo didn't talk. She was busy crying in the room she had been given. It was Aizawa's guest room. Their home was being renovated as they stayed. At the moment, Murielle was packing up clothes to go to the vacation home.

She made sure Momo was completely packed as she dragged her out to a car.

"I know it's weird for you, but the Todoroki's are performing a funeral and want us all to attend. You've seen your psychiatrist and I really hope things are getting better." She said to her daughter.

Momo didn't say anything and walked to the car. She'd only talk to her psychiatrist and Dogatello.

--------
(At a funeral I went to, no one wore black. We all wore pink cuz it was her favorite color. My parents dressed me in white and pink and the same day I almost went blind :) )

At the funeral, Momo wore a long sleeved black dress. The sleeves were airy black sleeves and the dress had a small white ribbon on her collar. The dress was slightly tight around her thighs and was only a bit above her knees.

Momo was staring at Mrs. Todoroki, wondering how long it had been since she had seen her. Did Rei even remember her? She was obviously supervised by her doctors and nurses. The beautiful woman was staring at her son's picture. The only thing that stopped her from fighting Endeavor was her nurse.

She blamed him for her baby's death. If he hadn't done all of those things so many years ago, maybe their son would be an amazing hero, one with multiple friends, in Momo's class! That'd be an amazing dream for Rei.

Maybe she wouldn't have burned him.

Rei wipes her tears as Natsuo ran up to her and stopped her tears. Murielle felt bad. She had been the one to kill Shoto. She caused her friend all that pain.

Rei walked up to Momo before the service began. She smiled and held her arms out for a hug before it became an awkward handshake.

"Hello child." She blinked. Momo smiled and sat down in a chair. "I just want to say I'm sorry." Rei apologized. Momo arched an eyebrow.

"For what?"

"If I had been a better mother, I could've stopped all of this. I haven't been there for my children and I'm the reason this is happening to you."

"Mrs. Todoroki, none of this is your fault. I should've talked to the police and done so much more. It's my fault your son died." Momo said. She looked at the ground and bowed in an apologetic way.

Rei hugged her close as Momo apologized. Momo stood up straight and hugged her 'aunt' back.

"Child, What my son has done is unforgivable. You were a victim of his actions. Actions I could have prevented. I have accepted I am at fault, you should realize you are not."

Lies. It was Endeavor's fault.

When the funeral had ended, Natsuo walked to the small bridge Momo sat on. There was a small stream below it. She dangled her legs over it and held her elbows. She was ashamed of herself.