New Recruit

"Did you get anyone new Dabi?" Compress asked. Dabi stepped aside and Wendi was revealed. She had a small smile on her face.

"Who's this? Why's she so adorable?!" Toga and Twice gushed over the six year old. Twice picked her up and threw her in the air.

"You're so cute!" Twice smiled. "No you're not." He put her down and held her like a baby.

"Twice, she's six. Not two." Dabi groaned and grabbed Wendi's hand so she'd get out of Twice's arm. "Her mom left her in the forest and her quirk is pretty cool."

"My name's Wendi! Wendigo is my quirk which is weird because that's my name combined together." She giggled.

"Oh, your last name is Go? Like the hero, Marionette? Oh this will be good." Compress laughed.

"Her mom abandoned her in the woods and she's been living alone for a while. I brought her in." He said. Toga raised her eyebrow.

"You adopted a little girl? Ok." She laughed.

"She smelt me from a mile away. Take off your muzzle. I'll make sure nothing happens. Ok?" She nodded and obeyed Dabi. He smiled at her and just stared at the League.

Piranhas didn't have teeth like hers. Hers were sharper and better to bite into things with. She had a small birthmark in a heart shape on her cheek.

"You're is cute!" Toga giggled. "I'm Himiko! You can call me your big sister if you want though!" She pinched Wendi's cheeks. Wendi cringed and tried to get away.

"I already have a big sister." She said. "Her name's Mana." Wendi smiled.

"Your big sister didn't love you. Does that make you sad?" Toga asked. Wendi looked at the ground.

"Mama called my quirk a disappointment. She called me a disappointment. I'd be loved if Mana's quirk was the same. But it isn't." She sniffled and cried. Toga grabbed her. "Why do you smell like blood?" She asked.

"We both like the same drink. Hehe." Toga giggled. Wendi smiled too.

"Fine. She can join I guess. She's your responsibility though." Shigaraki said, pointing at Dabi.

"Fine with me."

Toga looked around. "Where's Shoto?" She laughed.

---------

"Momo, just tell me who told you this. I believe you but we can't keep ourselves save if we don't know who's trying to attack us." August said.

Momo shook her head and hugged her parents. She wiped her tears.

"I would tell you if I could but I can't." Momo said. She was holding back tears.

"Momo. Come back another time. I was happy to see you today and the. You tell me this news. I'm glad to believe you but at the moment it sounds like a cruel joke. I know you aren't one to do this but it would cause far too many problems if it's fake." He said. "Go calm down and join us next Friday. We're having a party in honor of Mana Go. It's her birthday so bring a gift. Or don't. I'm not." August said. He didn't care? After an hour of her shouting, he didn't care?

It had only been a day since she had last seen her dad. At Tokoyami's party the night before. Such a happy night made way for such a bad day.

Momo stormed off and ran into the archives. Her parents knew it was her happy place since she loved to study. This was where she loved to read up on heroes or escape reality.

She climbed a ladder they had in the room and climbed midway to reach the file of Nana Shimura. Her information was back? Umm...

If something had been stolen, did that mean someone found the archives. Only her class and her parents knew it existed. She made everyone leave the archives before she did. Shoto was there. Maybe he found out...

Oh god. She climbed down to the fourth row. It was organized by generations of hero. August was still relatively new. He was in UA before Aizawa because he was the older brother. So if Aizawa was in front of her right now, her father was on the fifth row. Momo climbed up a bit more. She grabbed her father's file and saw nothing. So that old lady Shoto was talking about must've been Nana if her information just returned.

She grabbed the empty folder and sprinted through the halls. She made sure Abalee and Coco weren't nearby as she sprinted by. Some of the staff warned her to not run but she ignored them.

"Father!"

"What is it this time?" He sighed. Momo stopped at the doorway and put her hand on the doorway so she could catch her breath. "Momo! You know you shouldn't run. It's hard for you to catch your breath and your already trembling from fear. We don't need you collapsing since your walking back home!" August said, helping her walk to a chair.

"Look. Someone was here, they took your file daddy! They want to turn you into a monster! Please, just believe me."

"Ok fine. We'll crank up on the security. If it bothers you so much, I will have a bodyguard everywhere I go. Your mother as well. Now go along. Enjoy your day and don't worry about us."

(Worry Momo-)

--------

"Look what I got!" Toga squeaked. She threw a bunch of clothes in the air. "I'm gonna give you a makeover! You need a nice look for this plan!"

"Ok. Just don't hurt my antlers. That would be really painful." She said. Toga nodded and dragged her off.

"We're gonna braid your hair!" Toga smiled. "Well, he's gonna do it. I can't do my own hair..." she sighed. Twice walked up to Wendi as she sipped on one of Toga's blood packets.

"Your good at braiding hair Jin! How?!"

"I don't really wanna talk about it. Yes I do! Oh my god, no I don't! His daughter has long hair! Shut up!" He yelled at himself.

"Woah, you have kids?" Wendi gasped.

"I guess it's out. I got two. One's name is Dandelion the other is Aster. Lion has long hair and she liked it in braids." There was no second voice. He must've went crazy when he lost contact or something.

"You're married?" Dabi questioned.

"I was. She was a Karen. We divorced. Dirty scumbag. I'm just gonna stop talking about this now. Keep going! Shut up!" He shouted. He finished braiding Wendi's hair.

"Yo. Wendi, lets go. I don't want you around these people for too long."

"Ok. Bye bye Ms.Himiko! Bye Mr. Jim, Bye Mr. Mask, Bye Mr. Lizard, Bye Mr.Crusty Lips!"