On the Balcony

(I think this book is only gonna go to thirty chapters. I don't wanna drag it on too long like some books... so I'm gonna make this one simple.)

Shindou helped her get back to UA. She was awfully light and he had decided to end the date to make sure she was ok. They allowed him inside the school since he had a student ID.

She got dizzy almost every five minutes on the way back, falling a bit. He was debating on taking her to the hospital or just bringing her back to UA. He decided to bring her to UA since she said she was fine over and over again.

He walked into the dorms and her friends immediately ran over to help her. "What happened to her?"

"She fainted in the middle of the line. She said she was ok and she just wanted to lie down. I don't believe her but," he looked at his phone, "crap. Gotta bounce. Make sure she's ok?" He said. He ran off. He had to go pick up Hollybelle but he didn't want to leave Momo alone either.

Momo was fine as soon as he left. She felt a hand on her forehead, Iida had run to grab Mister Aizawa. Great. He was gonna call her mom and dad, her parents would tell him about her Anemia, and Momo would be kicked out of school for her own safety, and she'd still have her stalker.

Great.

Aizawa ran inside and told everyone to leave the room. She was ok now but he had questions to ask her.

"Did something happen while you were out?" He questioned. She didn't want to tell him about Shoto and risk him killing her favorite uncle (don't tell Uncle Eiffel.)

"No."

"Are you sick?"

"Yes." She admitted. He raised an eyebrow. Her uncle reached out for her hand and the callouses brushed against her smooth skin.

"Why would you leave if you knew you were sick?"

"I've been sick for a while now." She couldn't help but tell him the truth. It would've felt dirty and wrong to tell him anything other than the truth.

"How long?"

"Nine years... Its not contagious but Mother and Father already know."

"And I didn't?"

"We didn't want anything to go public so that we weren't berated by the media. So we kept it a secret from everyone. The staff at our home don't know about it."

"What do you have?"

"Anemia..." She said. The iron in her body was part of her quirk! She needed enough iron to not pass out after using her quirk! Why didn't she tell someone?! They didn't tell him...

"that's why your hands are so cold?" He asked. Momo nodded. "I see. I'm going to go call your parents and they'll make sure they know. Go rest." He grumbled and walked off. She didn't see anyone lurking around, Aizawa must've scared them or something.

She walked off and came up to her dorm room.

-----------

That evening, Aizawa came up to check on her.

"Is everything ok?" He asked. She nodded and sighed. She still wore a smile as her uncle nodded. "Your dad apologized for not being able to come. Marionette, that hero or something, she's at the 'houses' and he doesn't want to leave her there alone."

Momo waved goodbye to her uncle and began to get ready for bed. She took off the beanie and began to take off large hoodie. As she stood their, pulling up her shirt, she heard a tap at her balcony door.

Momo paused and hoped it was Hagakure or Tsu playing a prank on her. She'd be grateful if it was Mineta and not who she thought it was.

She dropped the hoodie back down, and she could feel her heart beating rapidly. She was lost of breath but she didn't feel dizzy again. So that was a plus?

She wore a smile and walked to the balcony, trying to show as little fear as possible. She breathed heavily and saw the man at the door.

Red and white hair, blue and grey eyes. Big scar.

Yep. It was exactly who she thought it was!

"What do you want?" She asked. She didn't open the door.

"Open the door Momo." He said in a hazy voice.

"Now why should I?" She asked, watching him press a hand against the door.

"You don't want your friends to see me. Especially Bakugo-" He was interrupted by the door opening. He smirked and sat down on her bed. She sat on top of her desk. Dogatello jumped into his lap again. "Hey there buddy!" He smiled and let the dog.

"What did you come here for? And how did you get in here?" She whispered.

"Why are you whispering?"

"The walls are thin."

"Ok." He stood up, and put his hands on the chair she was sitting in front of. "Why did you say yes knowing how much I love you? That's not very nice."

"Say yes to what?"

"You're the top student in UA. Use your context clues Princess." He said. Her eyes widened.

"Oh. You meant Shindou and I? I can't believe you showed up though! How'd you even find out?!" She whisper shouted.

(What's the month in Bnha again? Like I'm a thousand times sure they said October but it might be November and what I'm tryna do has to deal with October-)

"What can I say? I always have eyes on the love of my life!" He laughed.

"You put a tracker in my hair?! I knew I should've cut it!"

"Don't do that." He said. "It's so beautiful..." he held locks of it and she hit him lightly.

"I'm allowed to date whoever I want Shoto!"

"First name basis? Ok." He laughed. Momo gritted her teeth and pushed him away. She didn't want him near her at the moment.

"Leave me alone! I don't love you, I don't want you in my life! I don't even remember you that well!"

"Shhh~ don't wanna alert your friends do you? And don't say such hurtful things. That hurts ya know." He put a finger to his lips and she shivered. "I'll be on my way now. See ya another time."

Momo watched him leave like nothing had happened. She collapsed to the ground in shock and felt her heart stop beating for a second. She was mortified. Her stalker was able to get onto UA property without an ID? She broke down in tears.

She wasn't even safe in UA.