New feelings

(LETS TALK ABOUT GUNHEAD X THIRTEEN. I SHIP IT)

"Hey, Bakugo! Yaoyorozu and I are gonna study together later. Do you wanna come?" Kirishima asked.

"The hell! You're studying with her?!"

"Well yeah, she's pretty good at tutoring. Kinda wish I took a tutoring session from her before the dorms. Her place is really nice." Kirishima said. Mina had told him everything, now the Bakusquad and all the girls had an agenda to get them together.

Momo was unaware of their plan to have Kirishima ditch them at the last moment. Bakugo obviously would say yes because it was Kirishima.

"Fine. You're so stupid you need two tutors or something?!" He shouted. Kirishima sighed in relief. He wasn't going to get attacked by Jirou.

"Great dude! We're meeting up in the common room at four! Denki needs help as well." He said. Bakugo rolled his eyes and tapped his pencil on his desk. At the moment it was three. They got out of class at three thirty.

-------

Momo sat there waiting for Kirishima and Denki. She had prepared a bunch of tea for the three of them and now she had to wait, hoping it didn't get cold. That would be nasty.

As four finally arrived, Bakugo stormed down the stairs. She raised an eyebrow and quickly texted Kirishima.

"Why is Bakugo here? You didn't say all this!"

"Sorry, sorry, I got busy so I sent Bakugo instead. Fat wanted me down at the agency!"

It wasn't a whole lie but it wasn't a very true. Fatgum needed him to talk to Tamaki about something in their dorms. He had to leave and felt really bad for tricking Momo.

"Where the hell is the damn dunce face?"

"I didn't know you needed help Bakugo."

"I fuckin' don't. Shitty hair told me to come and he ditched me." He rolled his eyes and looked at his phone.

"Where's Kaminari?"

"Dunce face is making out with Aux cord or something." Bakugo groaned. Momo was surprised.

"Kyouka and Kaminari are dating? I'm surprised no one told me about that." She sighed and looked at the ground.

"Oi, ponytail!" Bakugo shouted. She still had her hair down.

"Not a ponytail."

"Exhibitionist, are we studying or what? No use in wasting our time."

"You need help studying? You got one of the highest grades on our midterms. Im sorry if I sound rude, but am I wasting my time?"

Momo braced herself to get yelled at. She regretted asking but whatever he wanted to say had to be harsh. She squinted her eyes and put her hands up.

"The hells wrong with you? Do you need help studying or something? I'm not wasting my damn time!" He shouted.

"Well I understand everything, I noticed you were struggling in Mr.Ectoplasm's class. Do you want to study on that?"

"I don't need anybodies help dammit!"

------

The girls were all in Momo's room, waiting. Momo shook her head and locked the door.

"I know what you did." She hissed. She almost tackled Mina.

The girls were still smirking. They were very intrigued in Momo's love life. No one was doing anything except staring at her.

"I'm going to say this once. Please do not interfere in my 'relationship' with Bakugo. If I ever decide to try and start a relationship with him, I'm not even sure if I trust him as much as I used to. I flinch when he talks. I don't think we'd be right for each other anyways." Momo said. The girls groaned.