Bloody Rose

Six years later.

(I'm sorry for a bad book, I'm sorry Blair a bad ship, I'm sorry in general, i think you guys will like this chapter though. I'm struggling to write this so this is the last chapter and it'll be 1000 words long instead of 2000 if I get burned out.)
Herooji owns Takeshi Hebi.)

Years of dating Bakugo had gotten rid of Shoto's memory. Everything Momo and Shoto shared in that single year was gone. He was nothing more than a small thought in the back of her head. Six years together, one year with Shoto. Of course, what Shoto did was awfully traumatizing, but she forgot most of what happened. If someone brought up her kidnapping since years ago, Momo would only remember her mom stabbing her stalker to death.

At the moment, Momo was talking with her co worker, Takeshi Hebi. He was laughing and talking about something. She wasn't listening that well to be honest. Hebi was at least three years younger than her, working as a sidekick with her.

Her mind was distracted. She was looking off to the side, thinking about something.

"Yaoyorozu, I didn't know you were married." He was shocked. "I thought you were twenty one?"

"I am, but this is an engagement ring. My fiancé proposed at least three months ago, we're planning on getting married in a few months though." She said, gripping her finger. The ring was a normal silver. She had always been into shiny stuff, but this was the only piece of jewelry she wore constantly.

"That's pretty early. I'm not judging though."

"Yeah, it really is but, I said yes so, here we are." She laughed.

They continued talking for a while longer. She was excited because Bakugo was attempting to pick her up from work that day. That meant they got to spend more time together. Being the number three hero at such a young age was hard. He had gotten to that role only three years before Hawks has, making him mad pissed.

(yo Art book peeps know what I've done and aren't amused-)

Hawks was busy being a dad-

He had lost his title like he wanted to.

Still, Bakugo and Momo didn't spend much time together anymore. Momo hadn't been able to become a pro and was still a sidekick. She had started working with Fatgum alongside Kirishima because they were friends like that.

"Hey Yaoyorozu!"

"Hm?" Momo looked over. Kirishima was smiling but covered in blood. She screamed and started making bandages and multiple disinfecting sprays. "What happened?"

"A kid had a bad day with her quirk and I didn't harden in time." He laughed. Momo didn't know whether to be concerned or laugh because it was a kid with no control over her quirk. Either way, she bandaged him up.

"I thought we had bandages around here."

"I can't wrap my own bandages correctly. And it was just my arm. I didn't need a whole med team treating me."

"Oh my go-"

"Momo, I'm here, pack your shit." Bakugo said calmly. She laughed and finished helping Kirishima before grabbing her bag and telling Fatgum she was leaving for the day. (me having no idea how anything works-)

Momo was expecting him to come later. She had her phone and a charger for that specific purpose. She shrugged it off and walked into his car with him. (Y'all don't realize how much I hate the word car.)

They talked for a while before arriving home. That's how they spent their date nights. Home cooking, sometimes ordering Longhorn Steakhouse to the house, and dressing up because the paparazzi was a monster for him. She didn't get bugged by paparazzi like Bakugo, which was something she didn't mind.