Homesick

(Ok I'm not kidding when I say Todoroki is a Yandere. Someone's gonna die.)

The next day, UA dragged things out of her room. She said her goodbyes to Dogatello, Coco, And Abalee. When she was dropped off at school, August started crying and Murielle was sobbing, almost screaming. Momo tried to calm them down in front of her friends but she laughed.

"It's not my first time going to a boarding school." She laughed. They had one of their daughters then. Right...

This was their first time in twenty years that they didn't have a kid in their house. That's why they were crying. Momo kissed her father's cheek and she could swear Mineta was looking up her skirt.

"Bye father! Bye mother!" She said. She walked to class and saw Shinsou. He had his phone and was walking to the new dorms with her. Hagakure began sprinting up towards them, yelling for them.

"Yaomomo, I have a big question for you!" Hagakure said. She was in Momo's face all though Momo couldn't really see it.

"Yes Toru?"

"Are you and Shinsou dating? You two hang out a lot and everyone's been curious!" She said, obviously smiling though it was invisible. Momo was shocked by the question.

"What?! No! No no no no no no no no no no no!" They said, trying to convince her that they weren't.

"It's ok if you are!"

"Hagakure, we're related. End of discussion." Shinsou said, walking away. The embarrassment Toru felt was immeasurable and her day was ruined.
Momo followed her cousin to the dorms and everyone stared at the 'rescue Bakugo' squad.

Bakugo was obviously pissed off. People he didn't like were looking at him. Aizawa started talking about how everyone should've been expelled except Bakugo, Hagakure, and Jirou, but All Might's retirement let them stay or something.

The entire time, Aizawa looked at Momo as if he were disappointed in her. Like he expected far more from her. It made her feel ashamed.

She was to be the best she could be.

Aizawa walked away, leaving the shocked students behind. Everyone was just too... what's the word... we'll come back to it.

Bakugo made Kaminari stupid and everyone laughed. Kirishima got money and they were going out to dinner or something.

That night, the students were settling in and played a little game. They were looking at everyone's rooms and when they looked into Kouda's room, Momo saw the bunny and immediately said, "yes!".

Dogatello was coming to the dorms one day! Heck yeah!

(Lol extremely bad mood Author is boutta do something to Momo's parents, not sure what but y'all better hope it's not Murielle dying again.)

Momo walked into Sero's room and was amazed! It was so nice! Satou'd room smelt nice and he had a cake. Shinsou wouldn't let anyone in his room, Mineta... no one wanted to go inside.

Eventually it was her turn. She was kinda embarrassed, knowing how big the furniture would be. She just opened the door and let everyone in. Her room was so cramped and had a small picture of her family.

"Woah, who's this?"

"That's my older sister Ivy. She lives in Italy right now. That's my mom, and that's my dad." She pointed. Mina gasped.

"Your mom looks so young! Isn't she like forty something?"

"She forty two. My dad's forty five."

"Forty two minus fifteen... She was twenty seven when you were born?" Jirou asked.

"Mhm! She had Ivy when she was twenty two."

"And She was still able to be such a good hero?! That's so cool!"

"My Mom is very cool, isn't she?" Momo smiled. She was proud of her. She also showed pictures of her animals. She had the most pictures of Dogatello. The guys were obviously bored out of their skulls but luckily Sero had tied up Mineta so no one was going through her bra drawers or anything.

Momo had forgotten all about Todoroki.

Momo's worries only began to fade as the night went on, her talking with the girls and other things. Every thing was so cool!

----------
(Oh yeah, who wants to play a guessing game? The next oc to appear is gonna beee~ the flower girl in me and Dabi's wedding. Some people already know who it is.)

Todoroki laid back, throwing a small knife in the air. Sure, he would get a new scar if that one fell anywhere on him but... he didn't care.

Shoto looked around his room in his little apartment. No one lived nearby each other except for Dabi and Shoto. There was a small shrine of things he collected from Momo's room that morning. While her parents were dropping her off at UA.

He took A few photos as well. He cut out magazines with her in it, took a necklace of hers, and one of her rings. He had a large shrine dedicated to her and admired her beauty from his bed.

"Yo, edgelord, we have a meeting la-" Dabi was cut off by the pictures. He was shocked but didn't say anything to him. "I'm too tired for this."

Shoto snickered.

-----------
(Quick rant: in Six the musical, I think Don't Lose ur Head is a message to Elizabeth to not screw up like Anne did. 'Say oh well or go to hell.' Get over your past or die and crap. Yeah, trash idea, I'll go now.)

Momo sat in her bed, watching tv on her phone. When she thought it was time for bed, she'd turn her white noise machine up and fall asleep to that. She knew there were thin walls so whoever was next to her, good luck.

She picked up her eye mask and made sure to lock the doors to the balcony and unlock her door to the hallway. She grabbed one of her pillows and held it close. She missed Dogatello. When she got to visit home she was going to bring him back with her. Unless her parents wanted to keep him.

(Don't worry if you were worrying, that little dance thing with Aizawa will return. It's just not a good time rn.)

Eventually, Momo was able to fall asleep. She didn't want to think about Dogatello not being next to her anymore. It'd just make her feel homesick.

She missed all those people in her home. Fifi the maid that got chased around by Coco and Abalee, Her dad, her mom, Ivy, Abalee, Coco, And definitely Dogatello. She missed him so much!

She actually began crying. She had to take off her eye mask just so she didn't damage it.

(Yo should Merida be a hero in this Au? If so her hero name is Marionette, Villain is Puppeteer. I'm sorry I keep interrupting the book.)

Momo whispered something until she stopped crying. Something along the lines of 'you shouldn't cry. Its wrong. Crying over something so silly. Missing your home. You'll be fine. You'll see everyone soon.'

She eventually was able to fall asleep. She'd just have to wake up and fight through her emotions.

Yay...