Symbol

Shoto watched Shigaraki attempt to convince Bakugo. The reluctant boy refused every single time. Shoto was getting kind of annoyed by his hesitance. It was fricking stupid!

Toga giggled.

"You're friends with Izuku! What's his favorite color? I hope it's red! Reds my favorite color!" Toga gushed, Bakugo was clearly confused. He spat on Dabi, who was clearly ready to end a life.

"Take off his restraints." Shigaraki said. Dabi looked at him.

"Y-You're stupid." He said.

"We need to treat him like a guest if we want him to join us. Take off his restraints."

"Takashi, Twice, one of you do it." Dabi ordered. Shoto looked at Twice and turned around.

They took off his handcuffs and Bakugo stood up. He looked like a gremlin. Shoto knew something was wrong. Like he knew something was up... Bakugo was obviously thinking from the way he didn't move.

"Pizza Delivery!"

Everyone stopped to look at each other. What the actual f-

"SMASH!"

Everyone in the room was wrapped up by Kamui Woods. Some old man kicked his older brother so hard he was knocked unconscious, making Shoto yell out for Dabi.

All Might hugged the hero student, leaving Shoto kind of ticked off. Shigaraki screamed something and they woke up in a different room. Kurogiri had been knocked out by Edgeshot and they were being transported to another area...

----------

Momo, Shinsou, Kirishima, Iida, And Midoriya stood there, frozen. There was a man without a face, wearing a tux. They were paralyzed in fear. He was the League of Villains' true boss. Shigaraki was just his 'son'.

The heroes and villains had appeared.

Midoriya went to move but Iida put a hand over him. Momo looked over at him.

"We have to think this through. We cannot run in like that!" Iida said.

"I have an idea. Yaoyorozu, you might have to make a few things but you and Shinsou can stay here. Kirishima..." he trailed off, explaining their plan. Yaoyorozu ended up making a first aid kit, a walkie talkie, and a bunch of other crud.

Momo watched the guys fly off to save Bakugo. She peaked her head out to see the red and white haired teen. He was kind of hot when she thought about it... if he was really who she thought he was, Momo would start screaming!

While she was thinking about the villain, she didn't notice he was staring back at her. He made his way over and Momo saw him.

"Shinsou~"

"What is it Yaoyorozu?!" He said through gritted teeth. Momo grabbed his hand.

"We gotta go! We'll meet up with everyone later, let's just go!" She yelled and ran off dragging him behind. She took off her heels and left them behind. It was a mistake as the ground was mainly rough rocks and gravel.

The villain didn't chase them, he just stared at Momo with a smirk.

"I hope you liked your gift."

The two were still close enough to hear him. Momo was heavily breathing now. Her eyes were filled with fear. Hitoshi felt how nervous she was from her shaking hand.

"He isn't chasing us anymore." He said. The villain was gone. So were all of the League members. Momo panted. Her heart was pounding and she was worried about being caught in the collision of the fight.

They walked into the city together, Momo holding onto her cousin for support. No one knew they were 'related' because they kept it a secret. (Watch me forget their cousins again.)

Momo pulled out her phone. She looked at the 'Breaking News' part of YouTube. She saw her uncle at a conference with the media. Oh boy. He hated the media...

She watched the conference over and over again. Kirishima came over on the walkie talkie.

"We've got Bakugo! Where are you two?"

"Ok, um... We're in the streets. We'll meet up in a Ramen shop in a minute. Kay?" Momo told them. She looked up and took off her sunglasses. She was watching All Might fight the villain.

She could see Bakugo's spiky hair nearby. She looked up at All Might again. This was freaking her out.

As if in a blink of an eye, All Might was no longer the large, buff, powerful man he once was, instead the Number 1 Hero was replaced by a skeleton man. Momo thought the world was going to collapse. She had known All Might on a personal level because of her uncle being his friend, but the fact he looked like this at the moment made her crumble.

She started crying. He was still fighting.

Momo wiped her tears while Shinsou attempted to calm her down. She was heavily breathing, trying to calm down herself.

(What if I pulled a Nana and Momo theory along with Aizawa being her uncle? That'd be lit. Or should Overhaul and Momo be related? That'd be lit.)

Momo stopped crying eventually. Bakugo cursed her out until she started laughing and couldn't cry anymore.

Around thirty minutes later, All Might had won! The crowd was screaming. Well, Midoriya wasn't...

All Might said something that made everyone start crying out of joy.

"You're next."

That's sounds like a threat...

Momo didn't even care how much it sounded like a threat! She was happy! Momo screamed and hugged Shinsou. She started crying again. She was allowed to cry! She had disobeyed the rules and her teachers to save Bakugo, now All Might was almost a skeleton, and she watched the fight of the century.
(I swear if the next big fight ends up like the Escanor vs Meliodas I'm gonna scream.)

(Sorry for a short chapter btw. I didn't want to drag it on or leave it at her thinking about Todoroki. It'd be far too soon.)