The Archives

"What're you doing our here?" August shouted. He had run out when he saw Aizawa tun out. "Dear heavens it's cold!" Aizawa looked at his brother and nodded. Momo was hoping he hadn't seen anything but knowing him and his amazing eyes, he probably saw everything.

"Momo came out to bring the dogs inside. I came out for a breath of air. We're going back in now." Aizawa hissed. Momo nodded. He had definitely seen.

Yep she was gonna die.

"Well hurry up! Your friends are wondering where you are!" August laughed. Momo picked up Dogatello and April and walked away. Momo walked inside and ignored the fact she was probably gonna get in so much trouble.

When she put Dogatello and April in the house she looked at her hands. They were deep blue from his tight grip. She looked at her fingers and saw one of her nails were broken.

(yo Wendi and Dabi having a tea party is about to come back-)

Momo walked around and began fixing her makeup. The lipstick she wore was smudged and her hands were bruised. She'd just say that Dogatello accidentally scratched her or something. It probably wasn't believable.

Momo grabbed a cookie and walked up to her friends. Ochako has a shocked look on her face when she saw her walk up.

"Everyone was wondering where you went! Natsuo was confused when you left. Anyways speaking about Natsuo, How do you know him? He's kinda hot." Mina giggled.

"He's my friend's older brother."

"Oooh! You two would make such a cute couple!" Hagakure ran up. She was all excited again. Tsuyu was trying to avoid some girl with a bird quirk and ended up next to them.

"Isn't he like twenty?"

"Nineteen." She corrected Tsu. Tsuyu nodded and looked at Natsuo talk with his sister.

"He also has a girlfriend already. I don't care how hot he is, I will never become a mistress." Momo admitted, "and Shindou and I might be dating. Our next day is tomorrow." She said.

"Oooh! A Halloween date! Are you guys going to go trick or treating with his siblings? That'd be so cute!"

"No. We're taking HB, Noelle, and Ekko to a friends house and then we're going to a beach or something."

"Oooh y'all gonna kiss?" Uraraka squealed. Momo shook her head.

Momo just laughed as her friends tried to guess what they were doing the next day. Momo finally composed herself and looked at her phone again.

It was seven. The party should end in three hours.

"Do you guys want to see a secret path I have?" She asked. The girls looked amazed as Momo ran off. They followed her singing the following the leader song again.

Momo led them to a dark hallway and grabbed one of the lanterns on the wall. She walked to the back and saw a drawing. It was a picture of an old grandma of hers. She dressed like a hero.

She had black hair tied in a side ponytail and the rest was down, and sharp black eyes. She noticed the boys had followed them as well. When Midoriya saw the picture he paused.

"Who's that?" He asked with a stutter.

"That's my grandma, Nana. She died a while ago."

"Wait so you're related to Shigaraki?" Midoriya asked.

Was that why she was being targeted by Todoroki? He knew? Or did he seriously just love her? Either way, that formed a new problem.

She moved the large picture and opened a door. Behind the door there was a large archive.

"My family keeps tabs on old heroes and new ones. We're all gonna be in this one day." Momo smiled."You looked curious about my grandma, Midoriya. Wanna read about her?" She asked. Midoriya nodded vigorously.

"Ochako, would you do the honors?" She asked with a laugh. Ochako put all her fingers on Momo's arms and she began to float. "Thanks babe!" (Babe is a friendship term rn. Like how Mina called Baby Kouta babe.)

She floated to the middle and found the Nana Shimura files. She pulled a few papers out and Ochako let her down. Momo glared at her when she hit the floor, feet first thankfully. It felt like her ankles had just shattered.

"Sorry nothing in here." She laughed. "We don't really speak to the side of the family that is really related to her. She's more of my aunt or something. We don't have much on her besides what I know." Momo laughed. Ochako lifted her back up and she put the files away.

"The archives are always open. If you want to research a hero, ask me. I'll try and get it when I can."

----------

"Guess what I got?" Shoto laughed. He had come for a specific reason other than to see Momo.

"What?"

"I got files on Nana Shimura." Shoto said. He held a small folder that held a bunch of information on the dead hero. He wiped a lipstick smudge off of his face.

"That's not the only thing you did." Toga giggled. He took off his mask and handed the files to Dabi. "Ooooh are we gonna make a new Nomu? Out of Nana?" Toga giggled.

"Maybe. I want all of the files in that house. That way we have a variety of people to choose from." Shigaraki smirked. "How'd you even find it? I've been to that place a thousand times and I never saw a archive."

"It was in some corridor behind a picture of Nana."

"That's What was behind that old hag's picture? Great." He rolled her eyes and walked away. "August Yaoyorozu would make a great Nomu as well." Shigaraki smirked. Shoto's eyes widened.

That would make Momo sad. 'Play dumb, play dumb.' He thought.

"What's his quirk?"

"You're living under a rock!" Compress said. He used his prosthetic arm to hit him across the head really hard. "He can make things out of thin air!"

'That's obvious. Momo got it from him obviously. Everyone knew that.'

"He'd make an amazing Nomu Shiggi! DONT KILL THE DUDE!" Twice shouted.

Shoto couldn't believe that they were actually planning on killing August. Oh my.

This was gonna be hard to snitch to Momo about-