Chapter one:

Second story going up here.
Once again I do not own these characters.
Based off their skins but since it's an AU there will be differences
Ooc at times, cause AU.
In a normal human world and not minecraft.
------
Mitch POV:
I say inside the waiting terminal in the American airport. I was waiting to see my new family who adopted me.
Since my mom couldn't take care of my anymore in Canada, she had to send me out on my own. It's been three years since then and I haven't had a stable home in months. People just don't adopt teens. So I didn't know what to expect when they told me to pack up and fly to California.

I got up from my chair to go grab something from a vending machine, taking my stuff with me. Can't trust really anyone. When walking up to the nearest one, I noticed a line, making my groan in frustration. So far, America sucks.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me turn to face another guy. He was well in his early twenties, no older. He had light brown hair that was pulled back into a ponytail, shades covering his eyes.

"Excuse me? Are you Mitch Bajan," he questioned, holding up a paper that apparently had my photo.

"Yeah," I questioned back, holding onto my bag tighter. He let out a sigh.

"Good. I already messed up twice," he folded the paper and stuck his hand out, "hi. I'm Adam. Don't bother calling me dad, the others don't."

I shook it, a little worried for my well being but that was quickly pushed away at the mention of others in my position.

"Others," I could tell he knew what I was thinking.

"Here. I'll explain it in the car. Follow," he turned and headed out the door, expecting me to follow, which I did of course.

We arrived at a large minivan that could well hold five. I scoffed at it. He must have heard me because he turned back and gave me a questionable look.

"Sorry, but it seems off that a guy like you could drive a soccer mom car," I answered bluntly. I expected him to get mad like everyone else, but he just gave out the loudest laugh that had people turning.

"How would I fit everyone," that answer just kept my curiosity growing as I went along and got into the passenger seat.

The ride was quiet until the question in the back of my mind was chewing on me.

"Why adopt me?"

Adam sighed, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Don't take this in any mean way, but when older kids aren't adopted in a while, they turn to people who will, like me, take anyone."

"Why did you start," I knew I shouldn't be budging it, but I couldn't help it. He fell silent for a long time, making me shift and regret asking.

"The first one I took in I saved, like from death. Second needed a lot of medical help. The next two couldn't be split. I just can't really stand seeing people break so early. I kind of give them that second chance."

I just nodded and went silent again, taking it all in. All that doubt with him washed away, he was just helping.

"How many are there," I pushed on, trying to change the subject a bit.

"Let's see. I have seven at the moment. You're the eighth," he nodded to himself, taping his fingers to count. I nodded along, looking out the window at the mountains. They were definitely different then Canada.

"See over there," he reached over and pointed out the window. I looked out, see a small glass building no taller than three stories. It looked in amazing contrition, almost new.

"That's the high school. It's a high class tech school. If you graduate you're most likely in any college with scholarships. They all go there, and I got you in."

"Really," now I was excited, hearing that I could work with technology.
He nodded, putting both hands back on the wheel.

"When we get home, you'll only have an hour before they get back. The room you're sharing with is Jerome's. The bed is all set and ready."

I responded with a nod, keeping my eyes glued on the window, wondering what they all look like.

--
We arrived at the house, or what really looked like a mansion. I was only able to stare in awe at it as we pulled up.

"Welcome home, hopefully permanent," Adam got out, grabbing my only bag.

"How can you afford this," I asked, going with him inside. It was even larger. It had a staircase leading up right away. A walk way over head with rails leading to more rooms. A pole ran down the middle, making me confused.

"One of them is disabled. He wants to slide down while someone carried his wheelchair down," Adam explained, setting my bag down, "all rooms are upstairs. Yours is to the right. Just look for the tag. I'll be in the living room ok?"

I nodded, watching him walk to what must have been that room. I grabbed my bag and ran up, turning right like he said.

The first door hand a sign hanging on it, it said Quentin. Little goldfish and water was painted on it. The one across had a cake with the name Ian.

The next on was mine, a sign with an axe and the name Jerome was above a blank one. Most likely mine.

I stepped inside, smiling widely. The room had two beds on either side. One half had posters covering the walls, the other side blank.

Setting my stuff down I decided to explore. Walking out, the door across from ours had one sign, now with two names.

"Jordan and Taylor," I mumbled, seeing they had an apple and microphone on theirs.

I went across to only see three rooms left. The first two doors had the names Ty and Jason. Ty having headphones and Jason have a very well painted galaxy. The last room must be Adam's I thought, seeing it didn't have a sign. I went down the stairs, looking in a room to see Adam playing xbox. He had minecraft pulled up, and seemed to be playing on difficult. I decided to not bother him at the moment. I found a kitchen, seeing well stocked cabinets with foods. Some had sticky notes saying specific names. Most were Quentin's, making me wonder why.
I found another gaming room, having at least three computers, bean bags everywhere.

"Heaven," I mumbled, getting super excited to live here. Now to just meet everyone...
------
First part up!! Don't worry. I'm not giving up the other story.
I really hope you enjoyed this. I'm uncertain to continue this but it's just gonna depend on reads.
Thanks for giving it a chance.