11 | Unwanted Marriage

Flower In The Impure River | Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven | Unwanted Marriage
<Mentions of R*pe.>

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." The old priest said as he closed the bible. Ha-lb weakly smiles and leans over and kisses his wife. He did not want this. But, how could he back out when he already shared pups with this individual? Byeong, his first born and Jungkook, the pup Yu-ol unsuccessfully tried to play tug a war with a clothing hanger in Ha-lbs uterus.

Ha-lb then walks off the stage where he stood to legalize to marriage he never wanted and walked over his children who stood by his mother, "You turned out to be alright," She said, her white hat covering most of her face, "You must respect your alpha and do as she says. You are an omega, you follow an alphas orders."

Ha-lb nods, looking over at his father, an alpha who simply nods. He sighs and then looks off and down at his two children who cheered, unknowing of how fucked up all of this was. He was married to someone he did not love yet allowed to use him in any way because he's an omega. "Children," He says softly, kneeling down to kiss their cheeks. The only thing that shined light in this dark room was his pups. He was thankful for the alpha he married because of the one thing she brought, his children.

When Ha-lb stood back up he sees Yu-ol behind him, "Hello," He says softly, before she clears her throat. "You mustn't crouch in such a way, Ha-lb. Someone else might want to touch your ass, minx." She says, squeezing his chin in a not so playful way. Property, Ha-lb felt like property.

That's what he is, maybe. When he was layed in bed after Yu-ok requests he undressed himself for her eyes and then gets beaten for becoming pregnant with the lack of protection she used.

So, maybe Ha-lb is property, and property doesn't have a meaningful life. Why? Because it doesn't have a life to begin with.

Ha-lb tried to leave, to leave on various different occasions only to be mocked by his alpha when he failed. He tried to leave the castle, fake a kidnap, hideout in a town over, and tried to commit suicide.

But, life doesn't kill you when you're ready to leave. Ha-lb did everything, he drank to much beer, attempted to slit his wrists with a maesters blade, was going to throw himself off the roof of the castle but didn't want to die with his underwear showing from his night gown. None was fatal, so here he was.

Yu-ol never questions it either, because she knows exactly why he wanted to end his life. Though the petty alpha never attempted to change a bit, to show her husband that life can be different. She offered Ha-lb more sex but clearly that was unneeded. He didn't want to have sex with Yu-ol in the first place.

It became worse when Byeong and Jungkook became older, Yu-ol clearly fancied Byeong since he looks like Ha-lb when she first married him, she'd grown pedophilic needs and forcefully had sex with her son, got him pregnant and shoved a clothing hanger in him. When she lost interest, she calls him a whore, a minx, a slut.

It of course ruined his relationship with his first born, but Ha-lb had Jungkook left, or so he thought.
Until he saw Yu-ol smacking the young omega around, until the smacking turned into beatings. Ha-lb of course couldn't step in, he wishes he could have.

Which led the omega to where he is now, silently watching Byeong lift a pillow up infront of Yu-ols face, planning on suffocating her.

Jungkook suddenly was shaken awake by Jimin who desperately needed help. The omega was in the back with Yoongi as the omega held a shirt from one of the alphas bags to his crotch. The recently woken omega gasps, and before he spoke Jimin cries out, "I-it's to much, I wet my jeans!" He sobs desperately like a child, his heat caused him to slick so much it looked like he pissed his pants. "Jungkook, did you pack any heat pads? That is the one thing I forgot to pack."

The omega stared before blinking himself back to reality. "Shit, yeah." He says, turning to his bag and crouched down, pulling out a pad as he turns back to the two. "Where are the alphas?" He asks.

"They went out to find us b-breakfast." Jimin grimaces when he felt another leak of slick. Yoongi sighs. "Or to jerk off," he murmured.

"Come on, lets go into the woods quickly so you can change. I'll keep an eye out." Yoongi says before helping Jimin up whos scent stung Jungkooks nose. Not doubt the driver too and he's outside. Jungkook sighed, helping Jimins trembling legs step out of the carriage and then saw the alphas walking back from far. He looks down at his stomach, it was funny his family found out only yesterday, he knew he was pregnant. He's maybe 3 months in.

But who is the father?

He looks off and out of the carriage as he watched the alphas approach, when they were close, he opened the carriage door for them and grabbed Namjoon and Seokjin, he had to tell them. No matter what, it doesn't matter if they don't wanna father a baby, (Who they have no idea who the father is between the two.) Jungkook owed to tell them. So he took deep breaths as he took them behind a tree, then looks up. "You two may not know I was having sex with the both of you at the same time but I think i'm pregnant with one of your children."

Namjoon and Seokjin look at eachother in disgust. They put their dick in the same hole...bleck. Jungkook frowns, looking away. "I don't think we'll never know who's child it is but I thought I owed it to you two. To tell you guys."

Seokjin rubs his arms, looking away. "Ah..Jungkook. I'm infertile." he laughs, "That's why I never had a problem knotting you. It's likely Namjoons son." He snickers, patting his brothers back. "Well, good luck, baby brother." He says walking off before Namjoon growls. "Suddenly you're infertile? Seokjin don't be a dumbass you have 2 pups back in Quilt-Jui."

"Shit you're right." He clicks his tongue with a sigh. "I just wanted it to be easier on you."

"Easier on me???" Namjoon cries before Jungkook laughs a bit at the stupid scene. Not humorous but with annoyance. "Oh, fuck you guys." He says with an eye roll. He told himself not to care about it, fuck the alpha. He'll care for this pup alone.

But, what if he can't?

mayhaps i quit treatment LMAOOOOOO what a waste of money whatever doe cos i can save up my money now for tickets

ignore mistakes cos im so tired to edit n i want u guys to get a chap