19 | Jamestown

Flower In The Impure River | Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Nineteen | Jamestown

"My legs hurt.." Jimin pouts before looking up at Taehyung who hums and grabs the pup from the omegas arms. He chuckles, "Doll, the pup was to injure your back. Plus, we are only a few minutes away from Jamestown, I assume. That is.. what the sign said."

"Yes..yes. if only we had a basket to carry the pup in so you can carry me like Hoseok is carrying Yoongi.." Jimin giggles, looking at Hoseok who had the omega locked around his waist and neck. Jihoo squealed at the two, the small baby possibly dealing with a headache and a fever since he was warm and reached his chunky arm to his head. The horse remained walking behind them, occasionally sneaking her head in between the nearest couple, checking.

"At Jamestown we have to recieve maesters for our pup, Jimin." Taehyung says before Jimin looks at him with big eyes. "I do not have coins, alpha. Nor do you."

"The pup is a baby, they'd tend him with the empathy in their hearts." Taehyung looks at Jimin who shrugs, looking off. "These people are unkind, Taehyung."

The alpha frowns, humming before looking up at a sign. "JAMESTOWN" it read. Taehyung gives a smug smile before walking in with the pup in his arms who cooed and sneezed, Jimin who followed behind. Hoseok stayed behind as he stood Yoongi awake who was still sleepy and wanted to be carried, yet until he was back in his senses, they walked off into the town.

"Salutations!" An alpha waved, his shirt nicely tucked into his pants. He had combed hair and a handsome face. Taehyung waves with a smile and clears his throat, "I am Kim Taehyung and this is Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi." He says, pointing to the three behind him as he adjusted the pup in his hand. The alpha behind the stand smiles, "I'm Haechul." He gives out his hand, Taehyung smiles and shakes it before he hums, "What brings you to good ol' Jamestown?"

"Well.." The alpha sighs. "My little pup here, Jihoo, may be infected with the yellow fever." He frowns. Haechul gasps, so dramatically before reaching over and fetching the baby out of Taehyungs arms. "Oh and he's so so pretty!" He cries, "Maesters, come aid this child!" He calls before some doctors rush over, a woman omega cooing at the pup who beginned wanting to cry at not seeing the familiar face of his mommy and daddy.

Jimin bites his lips at the way they handled the baby, and a female and male omega walked in with a tight grin, both seemed to be twins so it sparked interest away from the teens tuning out Jihoos sobs in wanting back in Taehyungs arms, the female omega grins. "Welcome to Jamestown, where we treat newcomers like family!" She smiles, bucked teeth showing. They looked 16-17ish so the rest felt okay with them, they're harmless.

"I'm sure you overheard Taehyung speaking to Haechul.." Hoseok chuckles as the male omega nods, a blush on his cheek. "Hoseok.. I like that name."

"You have not told us your names." Jimin says quietly from behind Taehyung, and the two gasp. "How mannerless of us, my name is Junghyun, and her name is Iisoo." He points at his sister.

The maester walks in the scene and clears his throat at he held a squirming baby. "The pup is malnourished and needs a proper rest. We will bleed, feed and bathe him. Iisoo and Junghyun, take these to the rooms near the maesters office." The old alpha, presumably the father of Haechul, says to the twins. Both nod before turning to the four. "Is this okay?" They ask.

Jimin looks at Taehyung who nods, "We have been needing time to rest." The alpha whispers before Hoseok turns to Yoongi who shrugs. "It will be okay. We have been needing to recharge either way." the omega says, a bit agitated by the girly tone in Junghyuns voice, was it him forcing it or did Yoongi need to shove his fist in his throat to find what's causing it?