25 | Obscure Prince

Flower In The Impure River | Obscure Prince
Chapter Twenty-Five

Jungkook woke up to the news that Taehyung had came back.

To say the least, he was happy that they turned out alive. First thing in the morning, he immediately got into a carriage and rode his way to the old hut.

Once he arrived at 7 in the morning, he was met with Jimin sitting on the porch with Jihoo in his arms, the omega frowns when he sees the prince. "Hello." He says bitterly, knowing that his alpha is going to belong to the prince.

"Hello, Jimin. Is Taehyung home?" Jungkook asks as Jimin nods. "He is in the kitchen." He murmurs. Of course the prince was here for Taehyung.

Jimin had realized something during this whole epidemic:

Lower class never wins.

That is to say they do not win economically, romantically, or platonically. They will always be a scrape of dung under your shoe.

Jimin is a scrape of dung under everyones shoes.

The omega had never been depressed, per say. He always knew it would get better, that the end of the tunnel things would have a light.

Now, it seemed like it was a dull hallway to yet another dark hallway.

Jungkook hums, walking into the hut as Jimin holds Jihoo tightly who cooed in his arms. As much as the omega wanted to be inmature and act up, he has to acknowledge now that with how he behaves it'll also affect the young pup he held in his arms.

"Hello, Taehyung." Jungkook greets with a small smile, and the alpha gasps. "Jungkook, you're alright!"

"I'm here, baby." Jungkook smiles softly before the alpha snickers. "God, Jungkook. What happened? Where's your baby? It has been 9 months, yeah?"

Jungkook chuckles sadly, looking up at the alpha. "About the pup.." he says softly, sitting down as Taehyung put the kettle on the stove. The alpha than made his way to the table and tilts his head and the omega hisses to himself. "U-uhm, the pup is no longer, Taehyung..." he says softly.

"What..? why?" Taehyung frowns before Jungkook looks down and scratched his neck. "Lets just say the little thing was a goner when they met my mother."

Taehyung nods, deciding to not push the prince into explaining and clears his throat. "So, are we yet to marry?" the alpha asks softly before Jungkook nods. "We are to marry, Taehyung. I am sincerely sorry to you and Jimin-ah."

The alpha nods with a small frown. "He is carrying, Jungkook. I fear to leave him in such a position." the alpha says as he taps his finger, the kettle begins to whistle which led up to Taehyung lifting himself up from the seat.

The prince frowns, looking off as Taehyung pours the boiling water into two mugs, then tips a tea bag in the mugs. He sighs, letting it cool down on the surface before Jungkook smiles sadly. "There is no way you can leave this hut without feeling some type of way, Taehyung."

"I see." the alpha murmurs, returning back to his seat. "Jimin is currently angry at me, but for good reason. I disrespected him." Taehyung says softly, and Jungkook chuckles, "Your first fight?"

"I fought with Yoongi alot but with Jimin... I feel like I failed or something." Taehyung bites his lip before the prince smiles at him. That damn smile.

"It is because you love him." Jungkook says softly. Then looks away. It was difficult seeing the man you are in love with fawn over another omega, and sometimes, Jungkook found himself getting angry, behaving how his mother taught him to. To discriminate and call Jimin a mutt from the dung heaps.

Though, he would never.

Jimin entered with Jihoo as the small baby cried for Taehyung, the baby seemingly bored of only seeing mommys face all day. The omega frowns as he hands the small child over and looks off. "I will bathe in the river-"

"Do not." Jungkook says quickly. "The rivers are where most citizens where affected by the fever. It is better to bring water in, boil it, cool it down and bathe. Parasites. You know?"

Jimin sighs, "It is alright. I will do that later." he murmurs, than before he walked off, Taehyung grabs his wrists. "Sit with us, my love."

The omega bites his lip, he didn't want to be rude, but sitting with the prince that will marry his lover no matter what he does does not seem very pleasant. Though, Jimin had no grudge with Jungkook, (only grudge at life.) He hesitated as he pushed himself torwards the chair.

"Jihoo has grown quite alot." Jungkook comments, avoiding the fact that Jimin seemed tense. He assumed he was stressed, that is all.

Though, with simply that comment about the omegas baby, Jimin seemed to soothe his muscles and chuckle softly. "He is beginning to develop his scent." He gushes.

Scents. Not an important role in anything, not even relationships. Though, if someone was curious enough, Jihoo smelled like cranberry pie.

Jungkook excitedly reached his arm over to retrieve the tiny pup and Taehyung hands him over, he quickly smells the babys neck and hums in delight. "He smells just like the pies Jihyo would make." Jungkook smiles sadly, and Jimin looks at Taehyung unsurely.

"Yeah." Taehyung says softly, a pang in his heart with good grief over his mama. "She is in a better place now."

Jungkook looks up with big eyes. "O-oh, I apologize, Taehyung." he said softly. The alpha just nods. "It is alright, no need to fret over it." He chuckles achingly.

Jungkook kisses Jihoos head and than looks up. "I suppose nobody should be in anyones homes during a quarantine. I will be leaving. I will send a letter when it begins to get cold." the prince grunts as he pulls himself up the chair. "Goodbye, Taehyung." He presses a kiss against his cheek, "Goodbye, Jimin." Than presses his lips against his cheek aswell. Jungkook walks out as he fondly waved at Jihoo and then disappeared.

The omega turns to the alpha with a tight frown. "My love, if it is the kiss he-"

"I will not become jealous over something the royals do." Jimin says quickly. "You never drank your tea." He changes the topic.

"Well, Jungkook already left so you can have his." the alpha says softly as he places the mug of warm tea next to Jimin. "Taehyung, for now, while it is summer, I want to pretend you won't marry in a few months." the omega says softly. "I want to pretend this will be a fairytale, and that we will be the ones who marry later in life."

Taehyung looks at him wearily, as he sips his tea.

"I want to do that. No matter how much it will kill me inside to watch you marry him, I want to spend these last few remaining months with you." Jimin says softly with big eyes.

The alpha smiles, leaning over as he presses a kiss against Jimins lips. "That's good. I couldn't handle seeing you so mad any longer." He chuckles softly. Jimin looks at him and hugs him tightly. "I'm sorry, Taehyung-ie." He croons, Taehyung smiles. "I'm sorry aswell, Jimin."

Jihoo suddenly begins screaming.

"Jihoo- what?" Jimin gasps, pulling away as the baby looks up at him like nothing happened. "You really are like daddy, yeah?"

Taehyung puts his hand to his chest. "Like daddy?" He laughs. "I'll let you know, daddy doesn't scream for no reason."

Jihoo looks at them with big eyes, "Ma." The baby coos, wiggling. Jimin looks at his with shocked eyes, "Good, baby. Say it, mama." He encourages quickly before the pup forgot, Jihoo giggles, extending his arms. "Ma..." he squicks.

"I guess that works." Taehyung says softly, and Jimin smiles, looking off. "I think I will wake Hoseok to fetch meat."

"Eh?? What about daddy?" Taehyung teases before Jimin hushed him. "Don't get used to the nickname." He snickers. "If you can, go. I just didn't wanna make you work today.."

"Why?" Taehyung chuckles, and Jimins eyes darken. "So you won't be tired for later." He croons sexually.

this book is about to end but will have a sequel so don't make these unfortunate events cause u to become unmotivated to read plz

also i broke my phone uggghhh