20 | Sensing The Fear in Mothers Eyes

Flower In The Impure River | Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty | Sensing The Fear in Mothers Eyes

Jimin laid next to Taehyung as his long raven locks draped across his shoulder. Currently, the couple laid nude on the mattress. Finally, they finished their deeds and Jimin got his first orgasm through his lover. What more could he ask for?

It was, at most, 3 AM. They supposed, since they had to squint harshly to see the clock across the building. It also was dark, with only a candle that flickers with Jimins every movement as the omega laid besides it.

"Are you still awake?" Taehyungs deep voice suddenly asked as Jimin nods, wrapping his arms against his waist. "I cannot sleep." He says in a sad tone, and the alpha frowns at the omegas hidden sadness. "What is wrong?"

He felt Jimin dig his head in his shoulder, then warm tears wet his bare skin. "I-I think i'm just emotional because I miss Jihoo."

Taehyung coos as he allowed Jimin to cry on his shoulder. "I don't want him to die, Taehyung.." He says softly in a shaky voice. The alpha smiles sadly. "He won't, my dove. He will not."

Taehyung wasn't very panicked at Jimins sudden emotions, since recieving a tight knot tend to mess with you a bit. Plus, it was Jimins first time having sex and omegas tend to feel like damaged goods afterwards because their virginitys are so sacred.

After Jimin calmed down from his sudden flow of tears, he looks up at Taehyung with big eyes, the eyes that the alpha seemed to fancy alot due to the sparkles he saw in them. Sparkles that were his reflection within the pupils of the omega. "Do you reckon I will become pregnant?"

Taehyung chuckles nervously. "I-I mean, I knotted you, dove.." he clears his throat. Yet, the omega continued staring. "When an alpha knots you, whether an omega, or beta, you will become pregnant, Jimin. Most likely."

Taehyung was scared that Jimin would squeal in a panic and fear of pregnancy but instead the omega hums, leaving the subject be before being cradled in the alphas strong arms. "We must sleep." Taehyung says quietly. "So we can wake up early to check on Jihoos condition."

Jimin nods, pressing a kiss to Taehyungs temple as the alpha laid his palm on his plump hips.

"$9,000."

"Higher, maybe."

"15,000."

"Let's go into the millions." Haechul says softly as he saw his father hold onto the sleeping baby in his arms. Iisoo looks up at them with an eyebrow risen. "Millions? For a baby?" She asks before Junghyun shushes her, "Not just a baby, prince Jeons and Kim Taehyung, the wanted mate and father of prince Jeons pup."

"How are we sure this is their child, Jung? I mean, he seems to carry the other omega around like his mate." Haechul says softly. The maester, his father, grips the baby tighter in the blanket as Junghyun nods. "It has to be. Queen Jeon is clearly strict on pups in the kingdom, this is such a painful romance. Coming write out a shakespear novel, Kim Taehyung, the mate of prince Jeon who accidently stirred a pup, and knowing queen Jeon will murder it, runs away and fucks off with another love interest." He laughs.

"This is a wrongful deed." Haechuls father says before the alpha growls. "I get you are my father, but stay low. You are an omega."

"The amount of coins we will recieve for this is countless, sir." Junghyun smirks. "Alright, first thing in the morning we send carriages to Quilt-Jui with these bastards. Then send a cash ward. Come along Iisoo, we must rest."

Thank god for thin walls.

Or so, thank god for Jimins strong ears and his restlessness.

The omega lifted himself up in a panic and shook Taehyung who groaned besides him. As he continued to shake, he whimpered. When Taehyung had to grab his arm because the omega had not realized he awoke, Jimin immediately lets out a cry. "Th-theyre pinning money onto you, and Jihoo- We must leave immediately-" Jimin sobs, knowing this was all a bad idea.

"Dove," Taehyung chuckles tiredly as he rubs his eyelids with the back of his hand. "Did you have a nightmare?"

"No!" Jimin hissed. "Taehyung, please. Can we get Jihoo. I'm uneasy and I want my son."

"Omega, our pup is being treated. It took to long to find the medics for us to run off because of a bad feeling." The alpha froms before Jimin shook his head. "No, no! I heard it. They believe Jihoo is your biological son and that you share him with Jungkook."

"Do not be irrational, Jimin. They do not even know who we are and where we are from." Taehyung groans, "You likely dreamt it. Head to rest now."

Jimin watched Taehyung lower his head onto the feather pillow with a sigh. The omega looks up at the door feeling uneasy.

"I'm going to go retrieve my son." Jimin growls, getting up as he pulls on a night gown since he only rested in boxer briefs. He gets up and walks off torwards the door as Taehyung groans, quickly rushing behind his lover, grabbing his wrist.

"Your irrational thoughts have made me uneasy aswell. I will follow you." The alpha says grumpily as Jimin nods. A firm pout on his lips.

"Wai-wait." Jimin pauses, hearing deep breathing behind the door, and looks at Taehyung with big eyes. The alpha tsked, lifting a small pocket knife Soojin carved when he was alive. The omega nods and opens the door, flinching as he expected a strike.

Nothing.

The alpha rose an eyebrow, clearing his throat. "...let's head on into the nursery."

Jimin nods, waddling behind the alpha before the maester suddenly pauses them in their track. The omega cries before pushing him and grabbing his pup, the man avoids making noise as he felt a growl surface to his throat but shook it off. "Don't wake Jihoo." He hissed.

The omega nods with big eyes, the old omega sighs. "I suggest you wake up the other two love birds and flee. They want to reveal you to our kingdom so they'll contact the royal Jeons to bring the runaway husband and his pup home."

"w-what, Jungkook and I are not married nor do we share a child?" Taehyung chuckles nervously but the omega shakes his head. "Flee. Now. The twins had head off to bed." the old man says quietly. Jimin nods, rocking the pup as Jihoo cooed in his sleep. Taehyung turns to Jimin and frowns, "Go outside and stand in the shad-"

"I've hijacked a carriage for you all. It is empty but I attached your horse along with 4 others to drive you for quicker speed, okay? Hurry, please. This baby does not deserve to be sold." The maester whimpers, Jimin nods and runs off and down the stairs with big eyes, and for a moment, he thought maybe he saw it in Jihoo's eyes to.

His baby sensed his fear.

Minjoon book in the works 𓁹ᴥ𓁹