26 | Too Quick

Flower In The Impure River | Too Quick
Chapter Twenty-Six

Long months of the quarantine pass and Jimins stomach slowly grows as it flutters with its pregnancy, and surely, Yoongis did aswell. The two have quickly grown a close bond as they've made up for the drama the faced during the runaway scheme.

Jimin knew the time of his departure from Taehyung was nearing, and he was absolutely terrified of time. He and Taehyung had beginned to talk through their problems and have ultimately mated. Though marriage was out of the book, the omega was absolutely fascinated with the bite he'd recieved from Taehyung, the man he was inlove with.

Taehyung was out buying food since it was chilly and mosquitoes were not out, he also brought Jihoo with him to enjoy the air. Jimin happily stirred a pot of seasoning as he held his stomach to avoid over heating it. Hoseok chopped wood to add to the fire, and the two just silently did their deeds in the kitchen. Yoongi laying on the mattress upstairs due to swollen feet.

Hoseok.. Jimin thought. Frowning as he reminded himself that he and the alpha had not truly built a relationship at all. Not even platonic. It was awkward for the two, truthfully. Jimin was now pregnant with Taehyungs baby, when all they did during their months of dating was plan out their blind future. Not once did the once young and dumb teens think they'd get switched with their partner, being that love fogged their vision.

"Jimin,"
"Hoseok-"

Jimin looks at him with big eyes and clears his throat with a small giggle. "You go ahead."

Hoseok smiles fondly. "Still good ol' Jimin." he says softly as he looks off. "I don't want stuff to be awkward anymore, omega."

Jimin sighs in relief. "Oh, thank god! It was so weird, I wanted to talk to you but I wasn't sure." he chuckles, fanning himself.

"So, you and Taehyung, huh?" Hoseok teases before Jimin chuckles, scratching the back of his head. "It's been months, Hoseok." the omega whines, and the alpha snickers, chopping the wood. "Can't believe you're pregnant, omega. The first time I met you, you were as skinny as a twig. Now you're just full of life."

"Literally." Jimin smiles.

They become quiet, as Hoseok pressed the logs he chopped to the fire Jimin started. "Does Taehyung treat you kindly?"

"Of course he does. There has been rough patches but we've worked through them. I love him." the omega says softly. "Does Yoongi treat you kindly?" he asks, pointing his finger to Hoseok.

"I love that omega." Hoseok smiles softly. "He treats me like we're married."

"I want to be the first to recieve the invitation." Jimin smiles at him. Then a pause, Jimin sighs. "The weather is cooling." He says sadly.

"I'm glad. It has been a torrid summer." The alpha says.

"It is not good for me." Jimin looks away as Hoseok looks at him wearily. "They are going to marry my mate off." He says quietly.

Hoseok frowns, "No matter what happens, Yoongi and I will always be around for you, Jimin."

"I'm afraid, Hoseok.."