21 | Que Sera, Sera

Flower In The Impure River | Que Sera, Sera
Chapter Twenty-one

Taehyung quickly unlocked the bedroom door with a spare key hidden underneath the carpet, he walks into the room Hoseok and Yoongi shared and was met with the omega nuzzled deeply into the alphas chest.

Taehyung wanted to be sad, at seeing his past lover become just a faded memory but instead went up to Hoseoks side and shook his arm, the alpha instinctively tightens his grip onto Yoongi but was continued to be shaken until he woke up, he looks up at his baby brother with tired eyes and a deep breath from sleep. "W-what, Taehyung? It is probably the middle of the night."

"We must leave." The alpha says, his brother turns to him and stares at him with a risen eyebrow. "I am not joking. We have to leave. I will tell you in the carriage, get up and let's go."

"Carriage..?" Hoseok grunts as he shook Yoongi, who woke up almost instantly at being a light sleeper, the omega was confused but the alpha turned to him. "We have to leave, either Taehyung is batshit or we are in danger. Let us go, omega."

Yoongi confusedly nods before Lifting himself to his feet at the left side of the bedroom, Hoseok got up and pulled up his shirt as Taehyung helps them throw stuff in their dirty bags. "No need to change, Yoongi. I know it is out of the ordinary but we must exit immediately."

"A..alright?" The omega shakes, still confused as he was handed his bag. He makes an exit and walks infront of Hoseok and Taehyung. Hoseok tiredly walks out, not startled by his brothers behavior because he tends to over react, especially when they were children.

"Mommy!" Taehyung sobbed, it was currently 3 AM in Quilt-Jui and the entire house was startled awake by their youngest sons sudden frantic crying.

It had only been three weeks after Jihyo was called to the castle to watch her husbands head be cut off from his limp body. It was mandatory in the village for family to be present in an execution of a family member. The young woman decided she'd come alone, but was sent back to retrieve her sons whom she left with her now deceased mother, Taehyung and Hoseok watched their father die.

Afterwards, the younger of the home had frequent nightmares, seeing daddy in his dreams knowing he was gone. Had he not yet understood the concept of death yet maybe it would've lessened the emotional scarring in his young mind.

There was nothing the then young mother could do, only gather the left over from the family she shared with her dead lover, who was taken from her. She never married afterwards, seemed to only attempt to catch someones eye to avoid the emptiness of the lack of love she felt. There was no replacing Soojin, he was the only alpha she ever truly loved.

"Let us watch the stars, my small bear." Jihyo says softly, and looks down at Hoseok who looked at her with big eyes. She carried Taehyung in his arms, who snuggled his tear stained chubby cheeks on her shoulder, tiredness resting on his youth before she shook him awake by kneeling down and picking up her older son, who was larger but it was expected. They watched the stars, all night. The kids slept but Jihyo didn't.

She may have sounded crazy, but the stars comforted the young woman. It was as if her husband watched over her from the stars, and if it was so, she was comfortable at the fact he is resting with the moon.

They walked down the long stair case quietly and exit the big building as Taehyung held the bell which usually rung along with the movement of the door, they walk out and met Jimin with a cooing Jihoo to his chest, who was being fussy in his blanket, and because there was nothing he could suckle on, he was given Jimins nipple. "Are they behind?"