12 | Soojin's Blade

Flower In The Impure River | Chapter Twelve
Chapter Twelve | Soojin's Blade

It felt uncomfortable being in the same carriage with the men you wonder who's the father of your unborn child. Jungkook had his arms crossed on the bumpy ride, annoyed by his surroundings. Who would have known he'd end up here? A royalty with commoners, omegas and alphas. One of the omegas sulking over his heat, (Poor him.) and the other tending him, rubbing his thighs.

The alphas where silent amongst eachother, Taehyung read, Hoseok fibbed with his necklace (No doubtedly bored.) Namjoon was asleep and Seokjin was glancing out the window, an eyebrow rosen.

Say...he recognized his place.

Seokjin rose an eyebrow when he spot Quilt-Jui. "Uh, sir.. why are we back here?" He asks, it was about 6 in the morning, and they where unaware of their surroundings after a long night rest. The driver slapped the horses to stop. "A soldier came by my carriage and pointed out that pretty omega there is the kingdoms prince." The beta grit his teeth. "Are you kids crazy? You'd get me killed. I cannot have this omega along especially when they're in search for him!"

"You do not get it!" Jungkook cries. "They will kill me, us! Us all. Please!" He panics, watching as the man approached the castle. The whisk took a shortcut. From here they'd get the perfect shot in their heads.

He was not stopping, instead smacked the horse to make the fella go faster. Jungkook whimpers, "Move back, please. The soldiers are pointing guns, see?" he says, pointing himself at the men who seemed seconds away from firing their weapons. They must've assumed they kidnapped him because Byeong kept his word. Jungkook hissed. "They'll think you kidnapped me, think wisely!"

The men just sped the horse up, Jungkook panics. No. He is not going out like this. He fiddles with his dress shirt before pulling out a knife, sharpened. It is a delicacy. Sharpened by Taehyungs father himself, he'd kept this knife hidden away since he was a young child. Why? He had his childhood manipulated and taken, and he was ready to hurt when he hurt, so without any hesitation, he pressed the tip to the mans throat. "You stop this carriage at this very moment. It is also a crime to disobey the prince." He growls.

The men had lengthened his neck. It was a weird thing people did when they had a sharp object to their neck, it helped little. Only revealed their neck to stab to object in, the man hesitated before smacking the horse one or three times, causing the horse to abruptly stop. He then let go of the whip. Jungkook grins, patting his cheek. "Now step out, run into the forest and run for your life."

The man hesitated. "N-no, prince. It is much safer here-"

"Not quite," Jungkook says, before pressing the tip of the knife on the mans adam apple. "No quite, my dear. Now choose, it's life or death."

The beta whimpers, before removing himself from Jungkooks hold and threw himsef off the horse. He ran off into the void, before Jungkook threw himself onto the horse and whacked it. "Go on, darling!"

Seokjin gulps as he eyes the other individuals in the carriage. "He is crazy." he whispers.

"I think I have a boner." Namjoon says quietly, his fists tightening on his crotch.

"How could you do that to Jimin?" Yoongi whispered to Hoseok, the aforementioned omega being fast asleep. The alpha frowns, looking back at the omega who pouts at him. Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung slept soundly so it was basically only Hoseok and Yoongi along with jungkook, but the omega was to busy focusing on getting them the hell down.

Hoseok sighs. "Would you have liked it better if I led him on?" He asks, looking at Yoongi who sighs. "Hoseok. You must of have known he is vunrable to these things. You probably were his first 'relationship' if I can even call it that." He scolds softly.

"I know, I know.." Hoseok says sheepishly. "I am sorry.." he says quietly. "I am not who you are to apologize to." Yoongi says softly. The alpha looks at him with big eyes. "When he wakes up, apologize."

"Yoongi." Hoseok calls. "I truly...fancy you," he says shyly, Yoongis cheeks tint as he frowns. "Hoseok, I cannot do that to Jimin."

"It does not matter." Hoseok frowns. "I have always fancied you. Ever since you've been with Taehyung."

Yoongi gasps. "How naughty."

They both chuckle airily. "Yoongi..." Hoseok begs once again. When Yoongi beginned to open his mouth, Jungkook suddenly stopped the horses. "We are nearly in the state of maryland." The omega basically squealed. He looks back, "We are to search for a motel, though it is far. But we've made it safely." He smiles, looking ahead of him, sweat dripped off his forehead.

Yoongi smiles, then sat back. When Hoseok opened his mouth once again, the omega lifted up his pointer finger.

"This is our resting point." Jungkook said. Now it was night time, dark. They were in the middle of nowhere. He looked back and noticed two individuals missing. Yoongi and Hoseok, he rose an eyebrow as he was confused where the went because the others had been sleeping for 5 hours straight, he reached over and shook Taehyung. The alpha immediately rose his eyebrow and opening his eyes. "Y-yes?" He asks, adjusting his eyes to the moonlight.

"Where has Yoongi and Hoseok gone to?" Jungkook asks, the alpha shrugs, rubbing his eyes. "I-I think an important question here is was where you really going to kill that man?"

Jungkook chuckles, deciding not to answer. He looks back at Seokjin and Namjoon who woke up at the loud talking. The omega did not know how to control his voice, he lived in thick walls. "Where is Yoongi and Hoseok?" He repeated himself, and Seokjin stretched. "I-in the back."

"What to? What would they find there?" Jimin suddenly piped in, woken up. Seokjin looks back, "I suppose there are supplies."

"Well, go on and get them, it's night and it's best that we are covered so nobody sees the carriage. Seokjin, tomorrow morning rip the license plate on the carriage." Jungkook ordered before the alpha nodded, Taehyung groans, seeing nobody was getting up to check and rose from the seat. "I'll get those bastards." He groans before going to the back of the carriage, opening the small doors.

He gasps, there Yoongi and Hoseok were caught in their tracks as they stared back at the alpha with big eyes. Both having sex.