Epilogue

Sa buhay natin may isang tao talaga na darating na di mo aakalain na mamahalin mo ng sobra. And I found someone I never taught I would love for the rest of my life. Hindi man ako ang nauna sa buhay niya but I made sure I will her last. It's been a long journey for us to encounter many problems but at the end of the day we still have each other because we fight together, we fight for our love together. Kapag ginusto mo naman ang isang bagay walang imposible. Ginusto namin magstay sa isa't isa kaya kami nagtagal. Yes, I get tired but I just rest not quit. I just love her that I can give up everything for her. Now, everything is okay. She's welcome to family as well I am to her family. I'm happy that I have Jessica Margarett Galanza in my life. We are now simply living in our own house with our twins. Kay Jema sila nagmana kagaganda kaayo. Gabriella and Alexandra will be our treasures in our life.

                                                      - Deanna

When I love, I gave my everything to the point I got cheated. Sa buhay talaga natin may darating sa buhay mo na di mo alam kung blessing ba siya o lesson lang para sayo. In the other hand, I'm happy that I met Dean because of him I wouldn't known Deanna. I wouldn't known someone that will love me whatever or whoever am I. I wouldn't realize that she's the one I love and I will love for the rest of my life. It's been a long battle for us to prove ourselves to our loveones. But because we choose to be together, to fight together, we overcomed all the circumtances that we encountered everday. Deanna, is a blessing for me that I will always thanks for God. He gave me someone to love me with all my flaws and imperfections. Everything is okay, now. We still love each other because we want it to work that's why nagwowork. We are now happy living in our house with our two bulilits. Nagmana sila kay Deanna sa cuteness at sobrang kulit. I thank God again for giving us another two blessing.

                                                         - Jema

----------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for supporting my story. Love you all. I'm writing another story again "Sweetest Downfall" and "Hide and Seek" pero on-going palang siya. Thank you mga kaayo, gagayyem, friends.