trains

transportation during the 18th century industrial revolution in europe was quite the magnificent thing.
everyone panics during new things and changes.
when the weather becomes colder and noses start to drip the people run ahead to their country estates.
the coal was producing just enough for trains to run.
steam engines were the next best thing.
but trains crash on fuel of steam.
when consisting of gas an object floats, and mass is conserved.
now, the mind connection part of all metaphorical writings.
everyone referes to it as a train of thought.
but what about taxis and other automobiles?
the colors of different vehicles can be exciting, so how bland can trains be?
that's why they're so boring.
but the smalls wrinkles of the brain can also be defined as roads, or railways that lead to the deepest thoughts to ever be thought of by a person.
but look, the steam engine can be connected to the brain and the mind in which the way it creates.
the steam and clouds of thoughts.
the trains being pushed by ambition.
just as the steam engine has evolved into better things and greater machines,
my brain fails to comprehends the changes needed to become more efficient.
to work in a better way is how things are supposed to evolve.
yet my head doesn't work in such way, and only turns into a puddle of seemingly pink matter.
into smooth, unwrinkled, pink silk sheets.
it seems like a lovely idea,
but once broken down into a mind that doesn't understand the events taking place every day and only being able to read the words taught in 6th grade,
things aren't so great.
the mechanics of the glop in my head is- is nothing more than that.
what more could a broken down steam engine that can't power magnificent trains be, but a pile of junk.
what more can rusted metal be than material that has gone bad.
i would like to make more connections between the industrial revolution from 18th century britain and this thing above my nose, but what more can be said?
the more being more analysis on the manufacturing of coal and cast iron, and some not-drug "coke".
what more could any of these relations be but, once again, nothing at all.

January 24th, 2020