We're Back! - 23

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐀 -

We are officially back from Internationals! We are the best studio in the world! So we are just celebrating our win just dancing, but during the dance, I've realised that a lot of people are leaving, some of them are my really good friends...

When we finish the dance only Cierra, West, Michelle, Noah, Riley, Eldon and I are left the rest are leaving the studio...

"That was amazing guys!" Kate's says as she walks over, but as she does, Eldon walks out, I think he's a bit down that Tahlia is leaving. "Look, we have an open house tomorrow and i'm expecting a lot of people to show up,so, I need you all to represent the studio well."

"Where's Phoebe?" West asks because she's normally following Kate around all the time and she's also our choreographer.

"She's not here." Kate replies with an annoyed face. "Why don't you go see what's up with Eldon." She sighs.

"Okay." West shakes his head in amusement.

"Thanks guys, great job."

Noah, Cierra and I walk over to our water bottles and start talking.

"I wonder who's going to audition this year." I say to nobody in particular.

"Uhm, I think Skylar is auditioning this year." Cierra says with a smile.

"She's such a good dancer! She'll totally make it."

"What about people from all over the world? I'm sure people from internationals would want to join us." Noah asks.

"Woah, I never thought of that... that's so cool!" I say the end part in a fan girlish way. "I can't believe it's already been 3 months since we were in Miami."

"3 months since we won the world." Cierra jokes.

"3 months since.... Uhm" Noah says looking at me "3  months since we became the best studio in the world."

I feel like something else went to his mind, I'm just not sure what it was. We continue talking for a bit, then I decide to go home because i was hungry and I didn't want to buy lunch.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 -

It's been 4 months since the incident with my dad, the only reason it happened was because he was drunk. But I'm still a little scared of what might happen if he gets angry again or if he drinks again.

"Hey Tofu..." I say bending down and scratching the little golden retriever behind his ear. "Anyone home?"

"In the kitchen, Querida!" My mum yells from the other room.

"Okay!" I say back as I walk into the kitchen. "Hey, Mamá, whatcha making?" I ask while sliding myself up into the counter.

"Caesar salad, want some?"

"Yes please."

"It'll be ready in 5min."

"Okay."

I get off the counter and walk to my room.