9 - Never have I ever

Toni's pov

Toni and Cheryl sat on a couch in the first floor family room. It wasn't as empty as the one on the second floor, but they could still talk to each other.

"So are we going to talk about it.." Toni asked sitting next to Cheryl.

"Maybe, later.. let's just go back to the party,"

The two girls got up from the couch and walked to the living room together. Most people were still playing spin the bottle at the time. When they entered the room, everyone turned their heads towards the girls. Toni noticed Betty and Veronica were in the crowd at that time.

"We heard what happened during the game," Veronica said, walking towards them.

"Are you guys ok? What happened?" Betty asked her cousin concerned.

Cheryl glanced at Toni who gave her a soft reassuring grin.

"Yeah, we're fine, we'll talk about it later," she looked back at Betty.

"Well if you two are ok, let's get back to dancing," Veronica said pump.

"Why don't we just stay in the family room," Toni proposed "you know, for some girl talk,"

The family room was quite large, larger than Toni's entire trailer, she assumed. She was comparing a mansion to a trailer, what was she expecting?

In the center of the family room, four couches were placed in a rectangular formation surrounding a glass coffee table. They took their seats, Veronica sitting next to Betty and Toni sitting next to Cheryl.

Toni looked around the room which only had a few other people in it. She glanced at the doorway and saw Chuck and some of the Bulldogs heading their way. He had a smirk his face as he stood in front of the girls.

Cheryl's pov

Why is Chuck here? What does he want with us this time?

Cheryl really did despise Chuck and she knew he felt the same way towards her, but she never understood why. Chuck had a history of slut shaming and spreading horrible and untruthful rumors.

A well known story is the one about how Nick St. Claire roofied and attempted to rape Cheryl. A story that isn't well known is the one about how Chuck gave him the idea.

When Nick visited Riverdale High with Veronica, he decided to get to know some of the Bulldogs. He talked to Reggie who hooked him up with some jingle jangle then he talked to Chuck about girls. They both had disgusting and sickening thoughts about violating women. Nick told Chuck about all the girls from Riverdale High he wanted to smash and mentioned Cheryl. Chuck gave him the idea of giving her a roofie when he had the chance.

Archie was able to get all that information out of Nick when he was bound to his bed by a broken leg. Cheryl asked Archie to not tell that part of that story to anyone else and he kept his promises. She didn't do anything with that information as she knew that if Chuck got in trouble, he would make sure she was next.

"So we're going to play never have I ever here," he said with a smug look on his face "you girls should definitely play,"

"First you wanted us to play spin the bottle now you want us to play never have I ever. What is this, middle school?" Cheryl stood up, placing her hands on her hips. The only reason why she accepted to play spin the bottle, to begin with, was because Toni was playing and she didn't want to explain her past with Chuck to her.

"What is it," Chuck got closer to Cheryl "you got any secrets you don't want us knowing?" He said with a smirk, three inches from her face.

Cheryl crossed her arms and stared at Chuck with a fiery look in her eyes. She couldn't back down from a challenge like this.

"Fine, let's play your little games," she said, grinding her teeth, sitting back down.

Chuck sat down next to Cheryl and she scooted closer to Toni away from him. Josie, Kevin, Moose, Archie, and a few Bulldogs joined them as well.

"I'll be starting most of the rounds," Chuck insisted.

"That's not how you play," Veronica protested.

"It's how I play,"

"Fine," Cheryl rolled her eyes.

Everyone placed their left hand in the air, next to their faces and began the game.

"Never have I ever kissed someone I wasn't supposed to," Chuck looked around the room.

We all know that's a big lie

Cheryl thought to herself, looking in Chuck's detection.

Archie placed down a finger as Veronica and Josie stared at him with hints of furiousness.

Cheryl glanced at Toni who had a hesitant look on her face as she placed a finger down.

"Never have I ever.. kissed or been kissed by the same gender," Chuck continued.

Cheryl felt a bit relieved knowing that if she placed her finger down, everyone would just assume she means the spin the bottle kiss and she wouldn't be lying.

Kevin and Moose proudly placed down a finger. Betty and Veronica looked at each other before placing down a finger as everyone knew about the cheer tryouts. Based off their expressions, Cheryl had a feeling it wasn't their only time. Toni placed down a finger, being openly bisexual and into girls. Cheryl was about to place down a finger before Chuck added,

"Oh, and spin the bottle doesn't count,"

Cheryl nervously kept her finger up for a few seconds as Chuck looked at her with a smug look. She looked back at Toni who gave her a reassuring smile.

"Fine," she muttered to herself, slowly putting down a finger.

Chuck let out a soft chuckle.

"You know what, it's MY turn now," Cheryl announced "Never have I ever..." she said aggressively, staring at Chuck "..assisted someone in rape,"

"I-I don't know what your talk about," he fumbled.

Cheryl kept giving him a cold stare with her deep and dark eyes. Chills went down Chuck's spin. She assumed he was never aware that she knew what he did. Everyone in the room was staring down Chuck.

"You got me," he said in defeat, placing a finger down.

Everyone in the room began to whisper, something Chuck should be used to.

"You guys want to head back to the dance floor?" Veronica asked slightly impatiently.

"Would love nothing more," Betty answered, walking Veronica to the living room.

"Come on, let's join them, Toni"

"After you, Bombshell,"

The night appeared to be a success so far. Yes, there were some ups and downs, but nothing the girls couldn't handle. It was a perfect night until the front doorknob began to wiggle.

"Cheryl! What is the meaning of this!" Her mother said slamming the front door open.