Rejoin? - 25

𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -

It's been a few days now, I've been avoiding everyone. But I'm feeling special so I'm sitting in Java Junction drinking my juice and scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey, El." A girls voice says softly.

"Oh, hey." I smile at the short brunette.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I mean. N- Yeah." I stop myself from saying no I don't want her to hear me rant.

"El?"

"Piper?"

"Would you like two join a little club?"

"What?" I smile.

"Me and some of the other girls are apart of a club called the '0% club."

"What's the point of it?" I let out a breathy laugh.

"Everything, we talk about fears, doubts and all that stuff. Most of all we help each other." She smiles sweetly.

"Why not. I'm in." I smile. "Does it matter that I'm not on A-Troop?"

"No, not at all."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐀 -

I'm in Studio A just dancing and having fun, well it not that fun because no one else is there.

*Song: Alors on Danse by Stromae*
(go to the top and play if you want)

I'm just jumping around dancing and singing, it's actually the most fun I've had in a few days. It'd be more fun if I was with certain people but I've been avoiding everyone - like I said before. I've not been talking to anyone because I'm still a little hurt that I didn't make it into A-Troop.

I was so distracted by the song that I didn't even notice that someone walked in.

I finally finish and see Riley sitting in the benches, so, naturally I go and sit next to her.  "Hey, Riley." I say with a smile.

"Hi, are you okay?"

"Why is everyone asking me that?" I ask her with furrowed eyebrows.

"You've been avoiding everyone."

"I just like time to myself." I lie.

"Also, why haven't you asked me yet?" Riley says looking at me confused.

"Asked you?" I ask, while moving so I'm crossed legged on the bench.

"To rejoin A-Troop?"

"Don't I have to ask Kate that? Plus there's not even a spot..." I shrug.

"El? Kate left the studio. I'm the new studio head."

My eyes widen, that means there is a spot open..

"Why'd she leave?"

"Some reality show? I dunno." She shrugs, "I was wondering, if you wanted to rejoin."

My jaw drops and my eyes widen even more.

"What about Cierra or Amanda?" I ask.

"They can be in B-Troop." She shakes her head. "You deserve to be on A-Troop... so... you wanna join?"

"I'd love too." I smile and hug her tightly, " wait" I release her "why are you doing this?"

"Kate made a mistake, you helped win internationals, El. If anyone deserves to be on A-Troop, it's you."