Part three.

I'm awoke by Sir. "Breakfast is ready." he says, then pulls me out of bed. I sigh, wanting to curl up under the covers again, but I don't fight against him knowing he'll take that privilege away. I look at the bed, and notice the other half looks untouched. "Did..you not sleep?"
"No..but I did enjoy watching you sleep."
I look away. "Because that's not weird..." I think, then look back at him. "Uhm..you..said something about breakfast?"
He picks me up and I'm assuming purposely presses on one of my bites. "Ow! Stop!"
He gives me an aggravated look, then presses the bite again. I go to bite him, then stop and bite my tongue and yelp, then rest my head on his shoulder. "Please..."
Sir holds me a little tighter and walks out, then starts to walk to his dining room. I close my eyes. I want to question him about why he is being so nice. Why the noble was there? Why didn't he sleep? Why he watched me sleep? Why is he taking me to his dining room to eat? Why he treated me like a mistress and not a filthy creature in front of the noble...I guess I know the answer to that, but I have a feeling there was another reason...Sir walks into the dining room, there is alot of nobles and I think their wives sitting, and waiting. They all turn their attention to us. I look at Sir, confused and scared. There is a long silence, then a woman breaks the silence, "A dark elf?! At least it's not a dirty cat...but still a disgusting elf! He probably drug it from the woods."
"I did. A cave, to be exact. Now shut your whore's mouth, Edwin, and eat."
The man beside her, Edwin I guess, gasps. "Do not say that, Albaynion!"
"The only noble here that doesn't have a mistress...little do you know how many men his 'faithful' wife has had in bed." Sir laughs. I grip onto him tighter.
Edwin growls and stands. "At least I have a wife with breasts."
"At least I have standards."
"Standards? Really? Its a dunmer! A skinny one too!"
I see that this rises suspicions with the other nobles, one speaks. "Skinny..and I see a mark on its cheek...dunmer, get down."
"No, you will stay." Sir whispers in my ear. I stay, like he demands I do and just look at the noble.
"Hmm. More like slave, not mistress."
"Obviously this was a mistake. I just wanted to catch up with old friends but...never mind. Leave."
Some of the nobles give him and I dirty looks, and all of them leave after a few moments of talking among themselves.
"I'm thinking of a vacation. What about you?" Sir sits on a chair and gets a plate of cheese and chicken, and a glass of wine.
"Well..I feel like I am already taking a vacation.."
"Hm...fair enough..but I want to go to a whole different kingdom.."
"Wouldn't that be difficult? The gold you would have to spend..."
"The gold doesn't matter. I have some people after me..and the nobles will start some more problems..the only problem I don't have is my stress relief, and my gold."
"Stress..relief?"
"You, silly little elf." Sir chuckles, the starts to eat.
"Oh..."
Sir puts the cheese down and pulls the chair next to him close, then places me on it and gets me a plate of food.
"I..can eat?"
Sir nods, nudging the plate closer to me and continuing to eat. I smile and eat quickly.
Sir finishes his plate and wine, then leans back in the seat, he seems deep in thought. I glance at him, finishing my plate, then curl up in his lap, looking up at him. I see his lips curl into a smile, and he wraps his arm around me. "I think I have a healing potion somewhere, that might help with those marks..but before that you'll need a bath.."
"Bath..?"
He nods a little, "To get the dirt and blood off you."
"Ohh..."
He stands up, carrying me, then walks to the front door. "There is a clean lake behind my manor but if I take you out there to bathe you will NOT run or scream, understand?"
I nod. He'll catch me if I run...Sir walks out and behind his manor, there is, in fact, a clean lake. He walks into the fenced off area, locks the gate, then puts me down. "Now, I'm going to get clothes and a potion for you. Promise you'll stay."
"I promise."
Sir goes back inside, and I look around. There's a lot of flowers around...I begin to pick them, and smell them, smiling. "Clothes...that means I'll have to be naked to bathe.." I sigh, but push the thought from my mind and continue picking and smelling the flowers.