Part twelve.

I pout a little, then sit up and look around, then go to the closet and grab a robe.
"Did I say you could leave? Come here...put the robe down..."
I go into a trance and put the robe down, then lay back on the bed. I snap out of the trance, "W-Wait what??"
Sir Albaynion chuckles and kisses me gently, rolling onto his back and putting me on his stomach, then pokes the bites on my sides. I pull away and push his hands away, then whimper. "Sir..."
He stretches his legs, then stares into my eyes for a few moments, then makes me lay down and hugs me from behind. "Sir.."
He nuzzles my neck. "Sir."
He grunts. "What??"
"I want to get dressed."
He groans and shakes his head. "No, no you aren't..not yet."
"I'm tired..."
"Okay, then go to sleep."
I stand, tired of his bullshit. "Okay, so we're going to act like you didn't kill the king, prince, princess and several guards, then turn into..this..this..this beast?!"
"Did I not explain this?"
"Not that well!!"
"I AM A DAEDRIC PRINCE. I USED MY POWER TO DISGUISE MYSELF AS A MORTAL TO WALK AMONGST THEM FOR FUN. I KILLED THE GUARDS, THE KING, THE PRINCE, AND THE PRINCESS. THE GUARDS, PRINCESS AND PRINCE BECAUSE THEY DISRESPECTED YOU. THE KING BECAUSE OF HIM ALLOWING THEM TO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
I'm crying at his point, even more so as he stands. I run and get the robe, wrapping it around myself and running out of the room, then run into a room with barrels in it, as well as shelves with various potions on them. The barrels contain swords. I push one over and get all the swords out, then sit it up again and get into it, curling up and crying.
I hear the door open a few moments afterwards, a familiar voice speaks. "Oh dear, where did the little rat go..." It's the noble from Sir's old manor.
I whimper, and the man looks into the barrel. "Oh, there you are. Are you alright? Did my brother hurt you?"
I nod a bit. "Wait- brother?"
He nods and lifts me up and out of the barrel, then kicks some swords away and sits, putting me next to him. "Where did he hurt you?"
"Biting..on my sides..neck..and legs.."
"Poor thing...I'm more of a kisser..." he takes a potion off a shelf, and hands it to me. "here you go. It's a healing potion."
I drink it, it tastes sweet. "Oh.." my skin feels tingly for a moment, then I look at my legs, the wounds are gone.
"There you go...I'm sorry about my brother...how about I keep you two separated for a moment, to let you two calm down?"
I nod a little, and Sir walks in.
"Get out Calanoqui."
Sir's brother, Calanoqui, shakes his head. "Nope. You two need separate."
"And why is that?"
"Because you hurt this little dumpling. And look how skinny he is! Oh you poor thing..." Calanoqui wraps his arms around me, he's warm. I blush a little and hug him. "How about a little challenge...we each get him for awhile...the first one he kisses, gets to keep him."
Sir growls. "Fine. Fourteen days. You get him first. The next fourteen days, I do. No powers, got it?" His tail thwacks against the ground.
Calanoqui's tail thwacks the ground too. It's like Sir's, but it's long, sharper and black. I jump and move a little closer. "What do I get out of this?!"
"Oh..um...cuddles..?"
"What if I don't kiss anyone?"
"Hmm...we'll set you free!"
"What?! No!!" Sir shouts.
"Too late, challenge starts!"
"Set..me free...I..can't be free.. I won't survive..Calanoqui seems nice..." I think, then kiss him gently. I feel Calanoqui frown against my lips, then push me away. "That...doesn't count sweetie..its not genuine, and not with love..passion, baby."
Sir narrows his eyes at us, nods, then walks away. Calanoqui stands, helping me up.
"Sir Calanoqui...I don't want to be free. I won't survive."
He only winks at me, then gently grabs my hand. Just like that, we are in a completely different castle, we're in his room.
"I'll bring you breakfast in bed!"
"Breakfast..in bed..?"
"Self explanatory!" Calanoqui runs out.
I look around, then lay down on the bed. "Wow..soft.." I close my eyes, and slowly fall asleep.

The next day.

I wake up and see Calanoqui putting a warm plate of food on my lap.
"Bread..cheese..and some ham..! Enjoy!"
I smile, then see the blanket and pillow on the ground. "Did..you sleep on the floor..?"
"Yeah...but that's okay! I didn't want to disturb you, by sleeping next to you.."
"So much more different compared to Sir Albaynion...are you sure you're his brother, Sir Calanoqui?"
"Yes, I'm sure..aha...and Cal will be fine..!"
"Okay, Sir Cal." I start eating.
"No..um..not Sir..aha...just Cal.." there's slight annoyance in his voice.
"S-Sorry..Cal.."
"No, I am..! Enjoy your food!" Calanoqui leaves, I sigh and continue eating. It's really good...but I prefer to eat in the presence of someone else...why do I miss Sir Albaynion, that sick man?