Part six. Teddy bear.

I slap his chest a bit, to let him know I want his attention. He just grunts, and mumbles what I think to be a 'what'. I sigh, and get off his lap, standing. He pulls me back down and puts his hand in between my thighs, I quickly close my legs and huff.
"What do you want?"
I mumble a few random things, before coming out with it. "Attention."
"I can give you plenty of that.." he says, then forces my legs apart.
"Not that kind!"
"Oh well..."
"The lovey kind...hold me..and don't get lost in your thoughts all the time.."
"Oh, I was just thinking of what gift to get you but if you don't want anything..."
"Crown!"
"Well I can't take over a kingdom..yet."
"Well.. someone to talk to while you're too busy then."
"I could probably get you a little teddy bear..I saw kids around with them.."
"That sounds nice.."
Sir smiles and pats my head, then stands and puts me on the chair, he grabs a cloak, wrapping it over his shoulders. "I'll be back." he leaves, before I can say anything.

A few minutes later, I hear a thud outside, then stand and look out a window. "Hm..." I look out more windows, then I see another dunmer looking in. They're wearing a cloak, fully red eyes and white war paint. They smile, and knock on the window. I knock back, smiling wide. They look around, then run off, and I hear a knock on the door. I smile a little wider and go to open the door, then stop. "Just a little, to say no..until Sir comes back." I open the door. "I..can't let you in, until my...husband..gets back.."
"Oh..how long will that be?"
"I don't know.."
Like he was summon, Sir walks over, with a small teddy bear in his hand. "Who are you?"
My new friend looks up at him, and his eyes widen a little, he trembles a little. "Cavikil..."
Sir comes in and opens the door for Cavikil, then hands the teddy bear to me.
Cavik, while hesitant and cautious, walks in.
"Your pockets are light, aren't they, Cavikil? Thought you could rob me blind?"
I look at Sir, surprised at his words.
"No sir! I just saw you carry her in and...well..wanted to..talk to her..but now I know she is married so I won't bother anymore, sir!"
I blush slightly and smile at the man as they take their cloak hood down, showing their strong jawline and overall appealing face. I notice that they have silver rings on their ears. "That's interesting.." I think.
Sir looks to me silently for a moment, then back and Cavikil, with an angry look. Cavikil isn't looking at Sir anymore, instead he's looking at me, I smile, my cheeks gaining more blush. Sir picks me up, and whispers some inappropriate things in my ear, I blush much more and bury my face in his shoulder. "I-I'm hungry.."
Sir gets a triumphant smile on his face. "Could you leave, please?"
"Y-Yes sir.." Cavikil says, before walking out.
Sir puts me on a chair in front of the fire place, then walks into the kitchen.
I think for a few moments, then get a mischievous smile. "He was nice..handsome too," I look towards the kitchen. "I wouldn't mind being with him.."
I hear him growl, "Well you're with me and that's that."
"Well..after you get bored.."
"Shut up."
"Make me!" I smile a little wider as he comes out of the kitchen, with a furious look on his face. He picks me up and pushes me against the wall.
"You're trying to make me mad, aren't you bitch?"
I start to play with his hair. It's soft. "I just wanted your attention."
"Hm..mm.." he puts his head on my shoulder, and I start to calm down a little, then he puts a hand up the back of my shirt. "I can't let you get away with that consequence free, so I'll just play with you for awhile.."
"Nope, I'm tired. And hungry!"
"Tomorrow then.." I hear him mumble, then put me down and go into the kitchen, coming out with a plate of food. I sit on the chair, happily taking the plate and eating the food. When I'm almost done, Sir walks into the room. I finish eating and put the plate down, then look around for my teddy bear. "Sir!" I walk into the room to see him on the bed, without his cloak, and with my teddy bear. "Looking for this? Or have you changed your mind about being tired?"
"Just my bear!" I walk over and go to grab it, but he pulls me down and kisses me, his arms wrapping around my waist, I put my arms down on his chest, keeping my legs up, and my chest down. I feel him smile against my lips, and he lowers his hands to my butt. I blush, and kiss him. He bites my lower lip, making me gasp, and forces his tongue into my mouth. He drops my teddy bear onto the bed, and runs his fingertips over my butt, then my thighs. I let out a soft moan and pull away quickly, grabbing my teddy bear and moving away. "You trickster!"
Sir laughs. "Well, you enjoyed it..so did I.."
I roll my eyes and hold my teddy bear close to my chest. "I'm going to sleep now." I lay down and get under the covers, closing my eyes.