Part nine.

Sir Albaynion's point of view.

I close the door, then look at the princess who is already beginning to remove her clothes. I decide to do this kill with my hands. I wrap my hands around her neck and strangle her, she tries to fight against me but soon realizes she can't hurt me. She slowly dies, I only tighten my grip until I'm sure she isn't breathing. Okay, now to get her out of the kingdom. The dunmer will help me with that, I see him approaching the window now. I drop her, then wait until he knocks on the door. I open the door and pull him in. "Easiest and most discreet way to get out of the kingdom with a body."
"There's a gate in the dark corner of the kingdom- wait the prin-"
"Don't you say a word." I pick up the body. "How do we get there?"
"At night..."
"Not good enough. My wife is in the market waiting."
"I'm sorry sir..." he mumbles.
"It's fine, that's fine...she'll just have to wait..."

At night...

I shake Cavikil awake and pick up the body, then walk out, Cavikil follows me, then leads the way to the dark corner of the kingdom, then out their makeshift gate. "Stay here." I say, look at Cavikil, then walk past the meadow, into the woods. I find a cave, then sit down with the dead body, and tear some meat off of her limp arm, eating it. The rush of killing and eating a person is...thrilling. I love it so much. I'll have to do it again soon... I stand and mimic a wolf's howl, then run into the meadow and wash the blood off my arm in the creek, then walk back to the gate. Cavikil stayed, like he was told. "Good...now you never saw the girl, okay?"
"Yes sir." He says, then walks into the kingdom, I follow, then go into the market to find someone going through precious Vani's pockets. I shoo them away and toss a gold coin at them, then pick him up and carry him home. He's shivering, cold and whimpering, while sleeping. I sigh and place him under the blanket, then put more blankets on him and get under them with him, and hold my little dunmer close, kissing his ear and watching him snore and whimper. So cute...I continue kissing his ear, holding him tighter as he awakes, then start kissing his neck. He gasps and puts his hands on mine. I hold his hands, trying to warm the cold fragile things. This cold, fragile thing I love breaking over, and over again...he moves closer and turns over, then tugs on my robe. I open it, he looks at my chest for a moment, then gets closer as I close it around him. He presses his ear against my chest, I shiver. "You're so cold.."
He nods. "How was your talk?"
"I'm not a fan of royals."
"Really..?"
I nod, its the truth after all.
"So..you didn't..."
"No. I promise."
"Then you're mad at me.." he tears up.
While I want to see him cry, he's genuinely hurt. I did leave him out there for hours... "No. Not at all, I just had some very important things to take care of."
"...okay.."
I feel his tears against my chest. I shiver again, then wipe his face off. There is a long silence. "Don't worry...you're my favorite stress relief."
I don't receive a response, so I look down at him. His chest is slowly rising and falling, his eyes are closed and once I start to listen carefully, I hear his soft snoring. "So cute when he's asleep.." I think, then put one arm over and around him, then close my eyes.

Next day, afternoon.

Vanikayni's point of view.

Sir has taken me to the markets, he's promised to buy me something special and pretty. All of a sudden, the people look towards the castle and I hear some type of instrument play.
"Trumpet.." I hear Sir mutter.
A man with a crown and a long sword, that is sheathed, walks into the market. I stare at him, confused. He looks at me, scoffs and mumbles something. I don't hear him, but Sir suddenly gets an angry look on his face so it must have been insulting.
"Dear people of Crykatus, the princess left to go to the markets yesterday and never returned. If you saw the dunmer who kidnapped her-"
"What makes you so sure it was a dunmer." Sir says, anger fueling his words.
"Well why would anyone else harm her?"
"She's a slut, that's why."
I look at Sir, shocked.
The man with the crown, after muttering some things, yells for the guards. Five guards come, he points at me. "Arrest her!!"
I grab Sir's arm and whimper, not understanding what is happening.
"Hold on there. You have no evidence."
"If you want your disgusting dunmer back, you'll have to come to the castle and battle me, then my father. In a fair duel."
Sir thinks for a moment as the guards grab my arm and drag me to the castle. I think I hear him say 'fine', or at least I hope I do.

Word count: 882.